"Lost" Season 2 Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LOST: Trimming the fat

Keep in mind that they found some food in the bunker. And there is always fish from the ocean. And Hurley did say he has tighten his belt a couple of notches.

Comment

Re: LOST: Trimming the fat

Not only food, but junk food. Remember when he was assigned the inventory and found the chips/cookies/whatever?
      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Re: "Lost" Season 2 Chapter 2

Another thing that is off is the amount of days that they have been on the island. If Shannon was shot on day 48 and buried on day 49. Kate's encounter with the horse was on day 49. Eko and Locke were doing the filmstrip around the same time (day 49).

I am assuming that Eko and Charlie where looking for the Beachcraft on the next day which is day 50.

When Jack, Locke, Sawyer take off to go after Michael, Kate tells Hurley about it. Hurley then gets Charlie to help watch the bunker. If this is day 50 how can Charlie be in the bunker and helping Eko look for the Beachcraft at the same time?

Jack, Locke and Sawyer encounter with the others should have been on day 51 and not on day 50.

I am also thinking there are more than one group of others on the island. I have feeling that Ethan wasn't from the group that Jack, Locke and Sawyer ran into.

Comment

It's the details that get ya. Folks with HDTV zoomed the heck out of the X-rays in the consultation with both Doctors Shepherd (Doctor Shepherds?), and found a November 2005 date, and the name of St. Francis Medical Center West. A super secret clue that they're in the present and that Jack moved to Hawaii? Probably not.

Comment

Don't know about the date but one could explain that the X-Rays came from the old guy's original hospital (yes, he is from Hawaii).

Comment

I just ran across this rant about Season 1 with the insertion of a couple of characters who express a little more curiousity than some of the leads do. It's funny.

http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/04...herfckers.html

Comment

For the flashbacks sequence for the 1/25/06 episode there wasn't much external shots shown. Then again this episode felt like most of the action was taken place in the present. At least during the flashback sequence it did explain how Liam ended up in Sydney.

Going to use a spoiler just in case on my view of Charlie after this episode.
                It seems there is build up of having Charlie either betraying the group or may join up with one of the Others on the island.

Comment

Not a top ten episode, but reasonable. There was just so much revealed in the previous two (the monster, Zeke) that this one seemed like a pause in the action. Even though most of what we saw was on the island! Just lots of 'relationship' stuff -- Ana Lucia and Jack, Kate and Sawyer, and Libby and Hurley on the romance side, Charlie and Locke on the development side. Seemed both Charlie and Locke took a bit of a turn, the former accellerated by the latter.

Couldn't place the exterior shots, either -- there weren't many. When Charlie follows the director out (looked like a bunker/hanger), and when Charlie follows his brother out of the flat (though that street looked like an interior studio somewhat!).

Rerun next week, but from the previews, the next new one looks like it's back to the action.

Comment

Agreed. This one was a yawner, pretty much. I don't expect them to hit a home run every single time, but still.
                    The whiny 'Charlie' bores me and always has. Hopefully he'll be the next one to go.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                      Agreed. This one was a yawner, pretty much. I don't expect them to hit a home run every single time, but still.
                      The whiny 'Charlie' bores me and always has. Hopefully he'll be the next one to go.
                      But, but...! What about the real-life (ostensible [since I read it in Harada's column or someplace like that]) romance between Dominick and Evangeline? If Charlie dies...

Comment

In light of that link I posted the other day about the lack of curiosity shown by some of the characters, why is no one wondering where Duncan got to? I think I've got the name right -- the guy who had been in the bunker who ran off.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
                          In light of that link I posted the other day about the lack of curiosity shown by some of the characters, why is no one wondering where Duncan got to? I think I've got the name right -- the guy who had been in the bunker who ran off.
                          Desmond, brother. Desmond.

Who knows? Maybe he got nabbed by The Others. Or maybe he's staying with Danielle.

Comment

Maybe Desmond might run into Michael who is still out there looking for Walt.

I am also kind of wondering why Locke kept the statues in a storage room and destory them like he said he would?

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                              Desmond, brother. Desmond.

Who knows? Maybe he got nabbed by The Others. Or maybe he's staying with Danielle.
                              Grins. Evidently my memory's deserting me.

Comment

Did it seem that the Feb 8 episode of Lost spent more time on the island as opposed to the flashback sequence?

You think sooner or later Locke or Jack might piece together it was Charlie who help Sawyer get the guns?

Comment

Working...
                                X