"Tundra" comic strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tundra" comic strip

I really enjoy reading the comic strip Tundra by Chad Carpenter. It appears on Sunday's Honolulu Star-Advertiser.

In case you haven't seen it, the theme of the strip is usually about wildlife, snowmen, life in the North (in this case the state of Alaska) or fairy tale characters.

This past Sunday's (4/7/2013) strip showed a panel with 3 bears eating fish from a river and a girl taking a fish from one of the bears saying "This fish is toooo cold!". However the caption to the panel says "Little Red Riding Hood's kleptomania around bears finally catches up with her".

Shouldn't this be Goldilocks and not Red Riding Hood? Red Riding Hood was with wolfs and not bears.
    Last edited by helen; April 11, 2013, 10:38 PM.

Re: "Tundra" comic strip

Originally posted by helen View Post
    I really enjoy reading the comic strip Tundra by Chad Carpenter. It appears on Sunday's Honolulu Star-Advertiser.

In case you haven't seen it, the theme of the strip is usually about wildlife, snowmen, life in the North (in the case the state of Alaska) or fairy tale characters.

This past Sunday's (4/7/2013) strip showed a panel with 3 bears eating fish from a river and a girl taking a fish from one of the bears saying "This fish is toooo cold!". However the caption to the panel says "Little Red Riding Hood's kleptomania around bears finally catches up with her".

Shouldn't this be Goldilocks and not Red Riding Hood? Red Riding Hood was with wolfs and not bears.
    Helen, what BIG eyes you have!

Good catch! (The mistake, not the fish....)
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
    X