The deceitfulness of FOX News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The deceitfulness of FOX News

I love it when people say that anarchy would be a better solution than the order and laws of society.

Anarchy means that I get to be in charge.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

http://www.aolnews.com/politics/arti...iends/19690268

Loosely related to this thread.

I been saying all along that the left thrives on victimization, abuse, and suspicion.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
        Loosely related to this thread.
        Not even close. Why do you want to change the subject when Fixed 'news" gets caught with their pants down.

[/quote]I been saying all along that the left thrives on victimization, abuse, and suspicion.[/quote]

And I suppose that you will continue to say that, which is your perfect right.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Yeah Mata, I was gonna start a new thread. If admin changes it, that would be fine.

But I would say that in this thread everybody is bashing Fox, as well as other news sources, about their deceit, but I see no specific examples.

Kinda like accusing somebody of a crime without any evidence.

Wheres the evidence? Anybody? Fox, CNN, MSNBC, wherever.

I would also submit that without victims, or less fortunates, the left side of politics loses the keystone of their platform.
          Last edited by timkona; October 31, 2010, 11:31 AM. Reason: Victims create causes.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

But I would say that in this thread everybody is bashing Fox, as well as other news sources, about their deceit, but I see no specific examples.
            BIG SIGH Tim, Tim, Tim, click on the link "false story" in my first post in this thread for a specific example. Whassup big guy? Computer challenged?

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Kinda like accusing somebody of a crime without any evidence.
              My feelings exactly.
              What 'news' source is not being deceitful???????

Everyone has an agenda.
              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
              ~ ~
              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                What 'news' source is not being deceitful???????
                Any news source that goes on air and issues a retraction when they get a story wrong. Fixed "news" does not do that.

Their whole point is to broadcast a false or misleading story and after proven false, just leave it out there. Currently they are running with the story that Obama's trip to India is costing $200M a day. That is FALSE! The whole war in the Middle East doesn't cost $200M a day. They got their story from a newspaper in India by an unidenitfied source. Faux "news" is the "liar, liar, pants on fire" network. The military says they are not sending 23 warships to India to protect Obama. Fixed "news" still insists they are! BS!

Comment

Fraud should be prosecuted. Fox should be prosecuted. While the Democrats still have the power to do it they should pass a bill stripping Rupert Murdoch of his American citizenship, making Fox ownership of its TV stations impossible. There is no reason why this entire country should be driven into the ditch by fraud. It has never been protected free speech. A lie is a lie, it goes far beyond making a few innocent mistakes, it is lying and it needs to be prosecuted just like you would for health cigarettes that cure cancer or investment scams or any other fraud.

Comment

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-04/t...ers?_s=PM:TECH

Weiner made that hacker excuse too.

Comment

Notice even CNN characterizing Keith Olberman as "firebrand" liberal commentator. He is liberal, but if "firebrand" can be used to accurately describe him, it should also be used to describe Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Sean Hannity, etc AD NAUSEM, too. Funny that merely calling out the truth against conservative Republican liars and thieves somehow makes you "liberal" and a "firebrand", and that is from what is considered a somewhat lefty news source, yet another campaigner for the Republican Party, CNN.

Comment

Fox deceitfulness seems to tie in with the hacking of telephone records of victims of terrorism in England by the News Of The World which Murdoch says he will close on Sunday.

Comment

The Conservative PM's political associate, former editor of the News of the World, arrested. Commentators call the News the Lynch pin of Murdock's empire. Oh dear Lord, let it all fall apart, pleeeease, Lord, and let them all go to jail, amen.

Comment

This seems to be a major scandal in GB, people seem to be genuinely pissed. It now involves 3 Murdoch papers, they were hacking 9-11 victims families accounts, the royals accounts, bribing cops, various other crimes. It might bring down a Fox deal to take over a satellite TV operation in GB. Some stockholders are suing. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!

Comment

It appears the scandal might be reaching across the sea, with the accusation that one branch of the Fox media hacked the DOJ. If convicted of a crime you cannot own a broadcasting license in the US. While that would not take Fox "news" or any of the other Fox networks off, it would cost the company maybe as much as $2 billion in lost TV station licenses, channel 5 in New York and 11 in LA among others. Pray with me.

Comment

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/fnc-megyn-k...152325938.html

Straight as a line.

Comment

Working...
                                X