Mother & Child walking program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother & Child walking program?

When I was pregnant with my boy which was about 3 yrs ago, there was a exercise program or group in all areas, almost all, of oahu that would run and walk and do other things together as a group with strollers and their child. I know it had the word stride in it.. anyone know what im talking about??? and if not, is there another thing like this?? help!!! I am absolutely interested in it..

Re: Mother & Child walking program.. group..??

This group started in the Islands just as I was phasing Kid 1 and Kid 2 from the double joggie stroller we had, and a single one, and a double Graco. I would have loved the exercise and the companionship as I'm sure it would have been great for the combo post-partum depression and 9-11 event that coincided in my universe. I believe this group has little subgroups in different parts of the islands. Also, give the City & County's Tiny Tots program a try. I enjoyed the one up at Koko Head District Park as I was able to load the girls up and head over there each week, and I think this program has added more than the one or two days it originally started with.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Re: Mother & Child walking program.. group..??

thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for. forgot it was called stroller strides. too bad its in the morning most of the time.. ill have a job, maybe the 530 one will work out. thanks i appreciate it.

Comment

Re: Mother & Child walking program?

You may want to check with one of these groups (Mom's Clubs in Hawaii) too:
        http://www.newcomersclub.com/hi.html

Comment

Working...
        X