This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 3

Pork adobo, fried rice and a Diet Coke from Golden Coin.

Comment

Leftovers...see post #434

Comment

eric made dinner "magically appear" (our way of saying that one person has zero labor in the meal and gets to enjoy it as if it "magically appeared" before him/her) for me last night by picking up a thin crust pepperoni/mushroom/fresh tomato/extra sauced pizza from papa john's. mmmm...so good, esp after sprinkling a lil garlic powder, oregano, fresh ground pepper and basil on top. give me some banana peppers or jalapenos to eat along with, and i'm a happy, happy woman, esp now that pizza is a rare treat nowadays.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Big fat juicy steaks from Costco. Mmm.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
            Big fat juicy steaks from Costco. Mmm.
            I hope you invited Scrivener. That alone will convince him to renew his Costco membership!

Chanting: RIB EYE! RIB EYE! RIB EYE! RIB EYE!
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

pizza tasted so good last night, and neither of us felt like cooking, so we had pizza again. omigawd, i'm so pizza'd out. no more pizza between now and when we go to portland in december. bleh. *burp*
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Visiting Hawaiian Musician Week continues here in Seattle (see the breakfast thread) - went out for sushi tonight with a couple guys on their West Coast tour, then brought 'em back to our house for homemade brownies and vanilla gelato.

Culinary tip: dice up pieces of candied ginger to add to your brownie mix - YUM!

Comment

Working...
                X