Hawaii's Best Hamburger? Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii's Best Hamburger? Where?

Yeah, Let's plan a get-together. Time is of essence.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

time isn't of essence.

time is OF the essence.
      completely different aminal, gurl.

Comment

U guys stay always planning one get together! Can you guys plan one foa da end of da year, so dat way I can come? I still coming at the end of da year and I like meet some of you if not ALL....heehee We stay getting one mini get togeda set up for LV on one odda site next month so now I stay all excited fo meet all kine new people!
        Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          tutu would say yes, I assume... as long as you brings da rum.
          I got da vodka and recipes and mugs covered...
          http://www.drinkoftheweek.com/special/trop.htm
          Oooh...those look lethal!

I can provide the ingredients; no problem. I'm at a loss when it comes to bartending skills. Ya get me past a cheap jug of chardonnay and I'm lost!

Comment

time isn't of essence.

time is OF the essence.
            completely different aminal, gurl.
            Ok. Whatever you say. Just plan something.

I bring pupu's (da food kine)

Localgrl, no worry. Wen you come, we make something. Right in time foa the holidays. I always throw one big party at my hale. You invited!!!

Auntie Lynn
            Last edited by 1stwahine; August 6, 2006, 06:53 PM.

Comment

As a friendly reminder if anyone wants to plan a gathering please make a new thread for that purpose. Please keep the focus of this thread on hamburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                As a friendly reminder if anyone wants to plan a gathering please make a new thread for that purpose. Please keep the focus of this thread on hamburgers.
                Wat if we planning one Hamburger Party? We pay you next Tuesday or sumting lil dat!

Nah, Helen. Joke.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                  Oooh...those look lethal!

I can provide the ingredients; no problem. I'm at a loss when it comes to bartending skills. Ya get me past a cheap jug of chardonnay and I'm lost!
                  I was a bartender. for yeeeaaaarrsss.
                  I was a BUT...ler for yeaaarrrsss...

Comment

I was a bartender. for yeeeaaaarrsss.
                    I was a BUT...ler for yeaaarrrsss...
                    I can invite Christine to mix it up. She's easier on the eye than you Kimo. lol j/k.

You can be butler though and answer Tutusue's door. It will be a busy place with that whole LGS-Duke's thing goin' on.

I'll tend to the grill downstairs, fire'n' up some of them Makaha Beachside Burgers! (see Helen, I stay on topic!).
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by localgrl
                      U guys stay always planning one get together! Can you guys plan one foa da end of da year, so dat way I can come?
                      You know 'dat sistah. Hawaii style, any reason fo' 'trow party, we trow 'em!

I no 'tink nobody like start one thread about it, odda' wise bumbai dey going have to be da' kowordinadah.

Just to stay on topic, I'll bump my nomination for Hawaii's Best Hamburger again (different angle). Notice the the thick, hand-made all-beef patty with the nicely charred outer crust. The menu doesn't indicate weight, but I'm estimating at least 8 oz. (half pound). It just drips with juicy, BBQ beef flavor. So ono...

sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                        [...]You can be butler though and answer Tutusue's door. It will be a busy place with that whole LGS-Duke's thing goin' on.

I'll tend to the grill downstairs, fire'n' up some of them Makaha Beachside Burgers! (see Helen, I stay on topic!).
                        Oh kewl...burger party at tutusue's! Less driving for me! Yay! Wait...can let only 2 guests in at a time...make that one if Kimo is the butler! Four hundred square feet makes for very intimate get togethers!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                          Wat if we planning one Hamburger Party? We pay you next Tuesday or sumting lil dat!

Nah, Helen. Joke.

Auntie Lynn
                          NT, I wondered if anyone else picked up on your "Wimpy" reference...I get 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                            oooooooh...Popeye...that's old skool.

mmm...popeye's chicken.
                            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                              I got it the moment. and was duly impressed. thot it maybe was an accident...

Comment

Danger of reading this kind of thread before lunch --- I HAD to go get a hamburger!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X