Barry's Beard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry's Beard

On the theory that the more of my face I hide, the better, I have decided to grow a beard.

It's still short so there will be no competition for Santa at Christmas

Re: Barry's Beard

More power to you!

Not the hiding your face part lol but the growing a beard part.

I grew my pseudo goatee/chinbeard in homage to my favorite hockey team during the playoffs. They didn't last but my facial hair did lol. And NOW my wife likes it and thinks I look weird without it!

I read somewhere that every man should attempt facial hair at some point in their lives. Kind of a "doing something that only males can do" thing.
    -kp!

Comment

Daily photos to check progress, please.
      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yea! Another bearded fellow to join the ranks!
        When my wife and I got together 18 years ago, I only had a mustache (though had my beard on & off many times previously). After a couple of years I grew it in... she didn't like it,
        but I was persistent. Then a few years later I shaved and she said that she liked the beard better. Ding, ding, ding... a winner! I've mostly had it ever since.

Good luck Barry. Hope you like it.

A shot from last month...
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I like men with facial hair, I think it looks great! Full beard, goatee, chinstrap, moustache, fumanchu, I like it all, but my special fave is a well groomed handlebar mustache! If I was a guy, Id be rocking a full length Jesus beard!
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
            On the theory that the more of my face I hide, the better, I have decided to grow a beard.

It's still short so there will be no competition for Santa at Christmas
            Hopefully I was at least part of your inspiration.
            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
            ~ ~
            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

I think all guys look good with facial hair. I know of one particular example where I would not have looked twice at the guy without the beard! I think its cool that both my boss AND my co-worker both have beards. It's nice to work with two handsome men
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                Yea! Another bearded fellow to join the ranks!
                When my wife and I got together 18 years ago, I only had a mustache (though had my beard on & off many times previously). After a couple of years I grew it in... she didn't like it,
                but I was persistent. Then a few years later I shaved and she said that she liked the beard better. Ding, ding, ding... a winner! I've mostly had it ever since.

Good luck Barry. Hope you like it.

A shot from last month...
                H0 - you one handsome buggah!
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                X