Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starbucks, Jamba, or Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks, Jamba, or Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf?

Starbucks: I have to say that their coffee and caramel frappucino rocks! I also like their chai latte either hot or cold, and their regular black or passion iced tea.

Jamba Juice: Love their Matcha Green Tea Blast, Coldbuster, and Strawberries Wild.

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf: Their Caramel Blended Coffee
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Re: Starbucks, Jamba, or Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf?

Starbucks: three shots on ice or hot, depending on how i feel. and a pineapple bran muffin! those damn things.... SO good.

Jamba Juice: orange dream machine and peanut butter moo'd (do they still have those?

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf: WHERE is this!
    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by christa
      They have an area development agreement with Foodland of Hawaii.

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf located in the Koko Marina Foodland (Hawaii Kai) is growing more and more popular, although it's still not as crowded as the Star Buck's just a few doors down. The live musicians I've overheard a few times while checking out at Foodland's registers sounded rather good. Don't know about the coffee, as I'm not one to patron any of the choices mentioned in this thread.

You're more likely to find me grabbing a Beard Papa's Chioux Creme on the other side of the entrance! Or one of them BBQ Ribeye plates on Thursdays!

http://www.coffeebean.com/04_04_01_0...ase.asp?id=129
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

None of the above. When it comes to coffee I'm a creature of habit, and I usually go to Morning Brew in Kailua.

Comment

Ala Moana, makai side near the food court. Funny to see tables and chairs set up outside... it's not the best location to lounge with a cup of coffee. You're better off walking to the area overlooking centerstage... but isn't a cart up there already?

Comment

Originally posted by Deep Thought
            None of the above. When it comes to coffee I'm a creature of habit, and I usually go to Morning Brew in Kailua.
            I suppose I should be embarrassed to admit that I frequent 7-11 for coffee more than the other places mentioned.

ATM, pour-it-yourself coffee. Good to go.

Comment

No coffee! A cup of Hot Cocoa with some butterscotch schnapps!! Woohoo...2 makes me giddy
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, starting in Brentwood, California in 1963, opened its first Hawai'i store in Manoa in November, 2005 franchised by Foodland. They have 5 stores total now on O'ahu (Ala Moana, Manoa, Koko Marina, Salt Lake, and Kailua) with 2 opening in the Ewa Town and Pearl City Shopping Centers. There is one on the Big Island in Kona and one on Kaua'i in the Waipouli Shopping Center. They are known for their Ice Blended and Tea Latte drinks.

http://www.coffeebeanhawaii.com

-Arturo

Comment

Starbucks: three shots on ice or hot, depending on how i feel.
                  I second that notion, 2x a day at least. I prefer with lots of ice, 1/2 & 1/2 and 3 equals....The necessary morning and mid afternoon blast.

Jamba - Citrus Squeeze

Coffee Bean - Black Forest Ice Blended OR Vanilla Ice Blended.

OR, a homemade triple shot over ice made with the Kona stuff....ono.
                  http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                  Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                  Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                    No coffee! A cup of Hot Cocoa with some butterscotch schnapps!! Woohoo...2 makes me giddy
                    At first glance, I thought that said "2 makes me girly," which elicited a chuckle.

Comment

Starbucks is for me.....don't like their hot coffee's but looooove their Mocha Frappaccino's with mocha drizzle! Yummy... makes me want to get one right now....see ya!
                      Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Pearl City denizens can now enjoy their java from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with the opening (just today) of this spot at the corner of Hoolaulea and Waimano Home Rd which is right where the Foodland is located. Best of all - it's a drive-through. Oh, and literally right next door is the new Beard Papa's.

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp View Post
                          Pearl City denizens can now enjoy their java from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with the opening (just today) of this spot at the corner of Hoolaulea and Waimano Home Rd which is right where the Foodland is located. Best of all - it's a drive-through. Oh, and literally right next door is the new Beard Papa's.

Have you tried Beard Papa's? I haven't but I do remember when their appearances at Shirokiya were a major event.

I just wondered if the excitement was justified.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
                            Have you tried Beard Papa's? I haven't but I do remember when their appearances at Shirokiya were a major event.

I just wondered if the excitement was justified.
                            I'm not a big fan of cream puffs, but if you like cream puffs they are very good. I've had a couple and one of the best things about them is that the cream filling isn't overly sweet. I think there is an entire thread here devoted to Beard Papa's.

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp View Post
                              I'm not a big fan of cream puffs, but if you like cream puffs they are very good. I've had a couple and one of the best things about them is that the cream filling isn't overly sweet. I think there is an entire thread here devoted to Beard Papa's.
                              I love cream puffs. I love just about anything that contributes to the growth of the cellulite crops on my thighs.

I also make my own cream puffs which are incredibly easy to make and where you get the thrill of eating them while they are still crunchy and delicate. Cream puffs get kinda soft very quickly. Still taste good, but nothing like the fresh-filled ones.

I imagine the Beard Papa puffs are fresh-filled.

Comment

Working...
                              X