This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

omelet filled with taco meat and salsa on top.

Comment

Tonight was real easy, 2 ice cubes and a double of makers mark. Ate some crab dip and crackers.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Leftover Filipino food (from yesterday's take out)... pancit, intestines, tripe. Oh, and I made chicken curry (from a mix). Lazy day.

Comment

Nice weather seems to be paying a long-term visit to the PNW, so we grilled chicken skewers (marinated in pineapple-starfruit juice w/shoyu) and beef strips (with chili and garlic) along with onions; the beef and onions for later in the week. Also, Trader Joe's makes a good roasted potato salad (w/scallions, cheddar cheese & sour cream), so we heated some of that up.

Comment

Mom brought over some Chicken Papaya. I love my mom.

Comment

stuffed pork chops and steamed broccoli

Comment

Manila Clams from Tamashiro Market. I made Clam Soup with Lemon Grass, Ong Choy, tomato, Maui onion, lemon, and odda ingredients.

Hamachi Poke from Poke Stop in Waipahu.

Steam Rice

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Teriaki chicken wings from KFC.

Comment

A 12-oz. prime sirloin, broccoli, salad bar, baked potato, and iced tea with lemon. Ruby Tuesday's at Windward Mall. Total bill was $31. Excellent service, adequate food (loved the salad bar the best), no wait for a table at 5:30pm.
                    Only thing was, I went there because I'd been given a gift card to Ruby Tuesday's. Didn't find out until the meal was done that their gift card machine was broken. Good thing I had the credit cards with me.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

It was homemade beef, broccoli, rice and lumpia, some lumpia baked and some fried. Surprisingly, the baked wasn't bad.

Dessert was strawberry/blackberry shortcake, pretty good to burp.
                      Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Baby back ribs, BBQ chicken, some sides and a bottle of water from Tony Roma's Express at Ala Maona Food Court. Went to Dairy Queen afterward for a Blizzard.

Comment

half the spring rolls and half the combo pho from bac nam. the beau ate the other halves, plus all the lemon beef salad that we also ordered. he was really hungry but my tummy's been very fussy.
                          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Prime rib, fried rice, carrots, mac salad and a bottle of water.

Comment

I made bread in the bread machine...granary flour, white flour, yeast, salt, milk, two scoops sugar, two eggs, wheat bran, and two big scoops butter. I got carried away and so there was too much dough, so I took half of it out to make pizza. Pizza with sauerkraut and hotdogs and pizza sauce and cheese...YUM!
                              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Prince plate from Patti's Chinese Kitchen and a cup of Diet Coke.

Comment

Working...
                                X