Go Back   HawaiiThreads.com > Ka Nohona > Mixed Plate
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Search Latest Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Kia`aina

Angry Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL CARS!!!!!!

phew, finally got that off my chest, "Be tranquil in one's mind". 'aahh' that feels better.

Peace Out,

KaYa T.
Old November 15th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Kumu

Default Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Fierworks in Waikiki during a work night. It's 8:45 pm in Makiki and we hear these loud kabooms. It sounded like bombs were being dropped so I go outside to take a look, along with a whole bunch of other people who were just as peeved as I, and we see fireworks coming from Wakiki. Who in the hell is responsible for this shit? wtf are these idiots thinking? This bullshit pisses me the hell off, assholes!
Old November 15th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Ali`i

Send a message via AIM to adrian

I hate the fact that there isn't another computer store within walking distance of Fort Street Mall! (yes, the fact that a computer store needs another computer store is weird, but we don't have that much stuff.) No one has mice, ethernet cables, not even a decent computer case!

*bangs head on desk*
Old November 16th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Ali`i

People who loiter behind you on the freeway with their brights on. I SWEAR TO GOD I'm gonna hang a mirror on my trunk angled to bounce the beams right back into their eyes!
Old November 17th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Ali`i

You know what pisses me off???? Things that hurts my feet !!.

I went to Longs drugs one day to buy this plastic insoles wich supposidly helps my back a whole lot, hmmm..... (NOT!!. It just ends up hurting my feet!!.)

I went back to longs drugs much later to return it & to get my money back, You know what else "pisses me off"?!?!?, cashiers who smurks at you & shows you that they don't believe that you are returning a product just because it hurts your feet, only returning it back for the money !!.

No worries, they will be the one who will be short in cash, if they don't make it up later!.

Atleast, I got my money back, that's all that matters any way!!.

Another thing that pisses me off is, F***'in noisy neighbors who just don't give a sh!t about other people around them !!.

Aloha. =|
Old November 17th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Ali`i

Cool Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Lakio View Post
Hi, Serenity.

Besides, your signature says "Be tranquil in one's mind"; it doesn't say "be tranquil (and don't rant) on HT."

Rant on freely!
That's ok.

You know what else???

I checked up in it, that I am on the top #19 on this thread.

Not sure if that's something to be proud of. lol.
Old November 19th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Ali`i

Oh!. #20 on this thread, I think. lol.

Any way....

What Pisses me off is!!....

In my erea we have a paid washer/dryer, everyone pays $1.00 for the wash & 75 cents to dry, & Any one can wash starting at 7:am - 9:PM!!.

So, I place my dirty wash in at 6:45 am to wait. I was 7 minutes late (from 7 am), & I didn't even start my wash!!. Next Thing I know some BONE HEAD!!, takes my dirty whites out & places his own wash in & starts it !!. So, I get all pissed, & my neighbor from behind the washing machine comes out, & tells me "Oh, I honestly didn't know, I'm sorry. I thought it was left over from someone's wash last night."

I'm thinking......

If it was from last night, wouldn't be wet !?!?!!! DUH!!.

I'm pisseed off that he took it out & didn't even bother to wait &/or to ask !!.

HOW FR!G!N RUDE!!.

I have never done it to any one, so I don't (or didn't) expect any one to do that to me!!.

I'll let him pass this time, since he explained himself & apologized.

(maybe) NEXT TIME (it happens again), I'LL TELL THE LAND LADY ABOUT IT!!.

Aloha. =|

"Be Tranquil in One's Mind"

Ok Ok Ok, I'm calm now. =P lol.

Last edited by Serenity; November 19th, 2006 at 02:01 PM.
Old November 19th, 2006, 01:54 PM

I hate it when I stand in the express line where a sign says 10 items or less and the clerk checks a person through who obviously has more than 10 items! What's the use for signage and rules when the employees break em?
Old November 19th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Ali`i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
I hate it when I stand in the express line where a sign says 10 items or less and the clerk checks a person through who obviously has more than 10 items! What's the use for signage and rules when the employees break em?
YEAH!!. Isn't that the TRUTH!?!?!.

GAWD!!. I hate people like that, too !!.
Old November 19th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Ali`i

Send a message via Yahoo to blueyecicle

I hate (other customer) people who count my items and tell me when I have 11 items I can't go through the line! It's 1 item!
Old November 19th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Kia`aina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keanu View Post
Fierworks in Waikiki during a work night.
Hey Keanu,

Thats the HILTON, they do a whole fireworks show at 8:30pm almost every night...or maybe its every weekend... I can't remember...I live near Waik's too, I just make the best of the fireworks though, I pretend its new year every weekend.

Aloha,

KaYa T.
Old November 19th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Ali`i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW View Post

Thats the HILTON, they do a whole fireworks show at 8:30pm almost every night...or maybe its every weekend... I can't remember...I live near Waik's too, I just make the best of the fireworks though, I pretend its new year every weekend.

Aloha,

KaYa T.
So....

What year is this for you now??
Old November 19th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Kumu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
YEAH!!. Isn't that the TRUTH!?!?!.

GAWD!!. I hate people like that, too !!.

maybe you should change your name from serenity..seems like your pissed of a lot!
Old November 19th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Ali`i

Send a message via AIM to adrian

I just hate salespeople at the big electronic stores (or any other big store for that matter). Whenever you're just browsing around, they stalk you like the paparazzi and Britney Spears; but when you need help, they're gone like you just made a stink fut.
Old November 19th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Ali`i

Quote:
I hate it when ... the express line ... sign says 10 items or less
Scrivener will understand my edit here.
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Ali`i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CranBeree View Post
maybe you should change your name from serenity..seems like your pissed of a lot!
Quote:
Hi, Serenity.

Besides, your signature says "Be tranquil in one's mind"; it doesn't say "be tranquil (and don't rant) on HT."

Rant on freely!
Thanks sooo much Leo Lakio for that post, It just comes in handy soooo much!!.

You Da Bestest!!.
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyecicle View Post
I hate (other customer) people who count my items and tell me when I have 11 items I can't go through the line! It's 1 item!
The rule is the rule. If there are 5 people ahead of me who obviously have more than 10 items in the express line, they ought to be called for it. We expect the cashiers to call them on the infraction. That is their job. Sometimes though, the customer caught behind the line scafflaws need to call them on it too.

What I also can't figure out is why people ignore the sign that says "Cash only" and whip out their credit or debit card expecting to complete the transaction. They only slow the cash paying customers down since the cashier has to void the ring, sometimes item by item because there is no computer terminal in that line to handle a card transaction.
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Ali`i

My hubby & I went to ZIPPY'S in Makiki today!!,

& what pisses me off is, that I ordered a zipmin, & I took the cover off, & placed it next to me, as I was thinking of using the green garnishes that was on the metal of the lid (you had to see it to know what I mean), the idiotic waitress as she was passing by just took the metal lid without asking if I was finished with it , HOW FR!G!N RUDE is that?!??!!! I was still eating my noodles as she took it off of the table & I couldn't even say a darn thing in the process!!.

I just got so angry that I didn't even bother to ask for it back & much less the green garnishes that was suppose to come with my noodle soup !!!. After eating, we paid & left!!. That was the end of her tip !!! GAWD!!.
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Scrivener will understand my edit here.
I'm just quoting what is printed on the signs. Maybe we ought to call the English usage police on all of the super markets.

I mean the public got the fire department on the store formerly known as Daiei. If that can change it, maybe a squadron of English teachers can straighten out the sign usage.

Last edited by mel; November 20th, 2006 at 01:41 AM.
Old November 20th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Ali`i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CranBeree View Post
& I guess you are the only one that's perfect in this world?!?!.
Old November 20th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Ali`i

Send a message via Yahoo to blueyecicle

Quote:
The rule is the rule. If there are 5 people ahead of me who obviously have more than 10 items in the express line, they ought to be called for it. We expect the cashiers to call them on the infraction. That is their job. Sometimes though, the customer caught behind the line scafflaws need to call them on it too.

Well I am not the one in line in front of 5 people , generally I am the ONLY one in line ( at least when I was called on having eleven instead of ten items). I did end up just puting the extra pack of gum away. I stil think the "rule " can go toofar!

I am far from inconsiderate. I use cash and I generally allow other people to go ahead of me. I guess I am just mellow about it. what is an extra 10 seconds it will take them to scan 11 instead of 10?
And I don't mean like 20 I mean 11 literally.
They need to relaxxxxxxxxx, just a little
Old November 20th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Ali`i

I'm not one who gets PO'd very easy. But one morning last week I was pushed over the edge! Our condo house rules absolutely forbid any workmen to enter the property before 8am. I understand and accept that rule.

Then, one morning last week, I'm sound asleep and there's a loud knock on my door. I look at the clock and it's 7:15a so I ignore the knock. Several more knocks...each getting louder. I look thru the peep hole. It's security. Me: "Yes?". He: "It's security." Me: "I know. It's also 7:15...AY EM." It seems the resident manager was on the other end of the walkie-talkie (or whatever they're called now!) and he wanted security to tell me he was going to start fining me for not painting the exterior of the new wall I just had installed! What a weenie for sending security! I told security to have the RM call me at 8am...the time stated in the house rules. I go back to bed. Knock...knock...knock. This pattern repeated itself 3 more times before 7:30am. RM and the office conveniently forgot that I'd requested RM, via email, phone and to his face 2 weeks prior, to come to my unit to discuss the color prior to painting. Security said the RM said to tell me he'd start fining me daily. I told security to tell RM if there was one more knock, ever, before 8am for anything but a life and death emergency, I'd haul his little hiney into court! The knocks stopped. I shot off an email that included quotes from other emails addressing both the painting and the 8am rule to the RM, the board of directors and to the property manager at the management company. Good grief...now I know that's what it takes to get any kind of action out of that office. However, that's just not how I like to conduct my life.

I'm sure I'm now on some belligerent owner's list and that the RM will go out of his way to be unaccommodating but...screw him. Once I finish the painting...if ever; the RM still hasn't come by my unit to discuss the color...then I get to follow up with forwarding a slew of emails that date back to June that the RM has totally ignored. Unfortunately it takes Cc'ing the management company before the RM does what he's hired to do. My maintenance fees at work! In the 20 years I've been an owner this is the first RM I've had any problems with.

Aaaaah...I feel so much better now!
Old November 20th, 2006, 04:40 AM
Kumu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
& I guess you are the only one that's perfect in this world?!?!.
nope. never said i was, but then again i don't get pissed off very easily!
Old November 20th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyecicle View Post
Well I am not the one in line in front of 5 people , generally I am the ONLY one in line ( at least when I was called on having eleven instead of ten items). I did end up just puting the extra pack of gum away. I stil think the "rule " can go toofar!

I am far from inconsiderate. I use cash and I generally allow other people to go ahead of me. I guess I am just mellow about it. what is an extra 10 seconds it will take them to scan 11 instead of 10?
And I don't mean like 20 I mean 11 literally.
They need to relaxxxxxxxxx, just a little
Yeah, I completely agree. I'm not calling anyone out here, but it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal if someone has 11 or 12 items in a 10 item checkout. I get that it's a rule and everything... but it's never been a hard-and-fast rule to me. The impression I always got is that it was primarily meant to keep out shoppers with choke items. 1 or 2 over the limit? No biggie

Let's see... what am I pissed about right now. I guess nothing. It's the holiday season and I'm pretty happy.
Old November 20th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Ali`i

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1456 View Post
I hate the fact that there isn't another computer store within walking distance of Fort Street Mall! (yes, the fact that a computer store needs another computer store is weird, but we don't have that much stuff.) No one has mice, ethernet cables, not even a decent computer case!

*bangs head on desk*

Be happy you don't live here on the Big Island where there isn't a decent computer shop within driving range. You gotta fly out to get decent. It's sad when people ask me where's the best computer shop in Hilo. I tell them WalMart.
Closed Thread