Sears parts center phone number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sears parts center phone number?

Anyone have the phone number for the Sears parts center on Paa St.?????
    The only number listed is for someplace on the mainland.
    All they want you to do is mail order the part from them.

Re: Sears parts center phone number????

The only number I could find for them is (800) 366-7278, 9:00am to 4:00pm HST, Mondays through Saturdays.

Comment

The good ole days when you could call the Sears Service Center in Mapunapuna directly for anything related to warranty service are long gone. You do have to go through that 1-800 national calling center to schedule all repairs or replacement parts shipping.

Sometimes, the 1-800 operator asks me if they can just ship a part and expect me to install a part on my own for my exerciser or appliance. I just say "hell NO!" If it is under warranty, I expect Sears to send a tech to do the work, even if it just screwing something in. It is also a good time to have them perform a routine maintenance check, if that service is included as part of the warranty.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by abunaitoo View Post
        Anyone have the phone number for the Sears parts center on Paa St.?????
        The only number listed is for someplace on the mainland.
        All they want you to do is mail order the part from them.
        That's the system these days. I don't know if they'll talk to you at Paa St even if you knock on their door.

I just ordered a microwave controller card from Sears' toll-free number and went through the usual Mainland speed-talking, weather-reporting, and Hawaii-pronunciation problems. The kind of call where you hope they just get the nine-digit ZIP code right (so that your mail carrier can save you) and give up on everything else.

The "good" news is that the card came in four days (albeit with nearly a $30 shipping charge for UPS 2nd-day air, the only option). Much better than the Appliance Reliable Parts Company, who wasn't able to get this card through Kenmore/Samsung/LG in over 10 weeks.

The "bad" news is that the card wasn't the microwave's problem. Back to the troubleshooting.
        Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
        Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
        We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
        Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Re: Sears parts center phone number?

The other day I called the number listed just to see who I would talk to.
          I got connected to someone at Paa St.
          First time I ever got them.
          1-800-366-7278

Comment

Working...
          X