Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does being a tobacco smoker lessen the dating pool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does being a tobacco smoker lessen the dating pool?

I think you should only date a smoker if he/she, or, she/he, trying to be politically correct here, doesn't mind your constant and odious farting, kind of a trade off sort of thing, cigarette smoke masks the fart, fart covers up the cigarette smoke, and that cigarette lighter could really came in handy if a particularly HUMONGOUS fart should happen to occur,,,,,,,,,just a thought, perhaps a pole is in order,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FARTIN G VS SMOKING??????? WHICH DO YOU PREFER???????????????? Next, on Larry King live!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha, da kiapolo made me do it

Comment

I wonder if Bob Jones is lurking around this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        I wonder if Bob Jones is lurking around this thread!
        Ha.
        Meanwhile, I was thinking that the 10 year olds were supposed to be in school today.
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
          This poll will close in a couple of days, and the figures I did in an earlier post are still almost the same now.
          As a suggestion you should keep the polls open, that way any registrated user can take part in the poll.

Originally posted by Holonalu View Post
          perhaps a pole is in order, FARTING VS SMOKING? WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
          There is nothing to stop you from creating a new thread that has that poll in it. I do suggest you have options like "No Opinion" or "It Depends". You might to click on the poll tag below to see how other polls are done on HawaiiThreads.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            As a suggestion you should keep the polls open, that way any registrated user can take part in the poll.

There is nothing to stop you from creating a new thread that has that poll in it. I do suggest you have options like "No Opinion" or "It Depends". You might to click on the poll tag below to see how other polls are done on HawaiiThreads.
            Excellent idea. How about also a question that someone prefers only to date smokers.

Comment

My post was meant to be humorous, obviously I'm on the wrong website for that type of "non inclusive" behavior, see ya...................

Hana imai 'oe kukae po'o

Comment

Originally posted by Holonalu View Post
                My post was meant to be humorous, obviously I'm on the wrong website for that type of "non inclusive" behavior, see ya...................

Hana imai 'oe kukae po'o
                You're on the correct website. There was a poll here on how do you wipe.

Comment

Date a smoker. I could. But the smell bothers me too much that a long term relationship would be practically impossible. Life is difficult enough to deal with.

Comment

I would as soon lick a dirty ashtray.

If a date was a smoker I would ask her (or him) where they wanted to be dropped off (I'm NOT impolite, at least!) ASAP.
                    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                    ~ ~
                    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X