Cell phone telemarketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phone telemarketing

I just got called on my cell phone by 946-1442 asking if I wanted my children to be in commercials to bring them to the Blaisdell on Saturday. I asked how they got my number they said she has the 772 prefix and is randomly dialing numbers. Is this legal?
    just started: mililaniblog.com

Re: Cell phone telemarketing

A quick search in google turned up...this.
    A quick search in HT turned up...this!

Comment

I got a call from them too last month, but thankfully didn't answer. it seems like they've been doing it for awhile :/

Comment

They called my cell phone a few months back.

Even if I was dying to find a talent agency, I wouldn't go with them just because they cold-called my cell. How can I trust them?
        Last edited by i-hungry; June 28, 2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

looks like susan page modeling is doing it too, with this number: 808-955-2271.

thx, tutusue, for those links.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
            looks like susan page modeling is doing it too, with this number: 808-955-2271.

thx, tutusue, for those links.
            Did you get a cold call from SP?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              Did you get a cold call from SP?
              to be honest, if that's what they were going to do, i don't know it. all i know is that they called my celly several times in the last month or so and did not leave a message. so maybe i'm not being fair by saying they're doing the same thing as the other company. regardless, i did not ever initiate any contact w/SP.
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Can or should we report to the BBB?
                After all we are getting charged for these calls.
                I only answered it because I thought it was going to be my wife at a Doctor's Office.
                just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Working...
                X