Brrr it's cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brrr it's cold

Did anyone else notice how cold it was this afternoon? It felt like December instead of April.

Re: Brrr it's cold

And it's cold right now too! I don't look forward to getting up tomorrow morning.

Comment

I wished for an overcoat this morning.

Comment

You know it's cold in Hawaii when you have to wear socks to bed! Heck, I'm even wearing a long-sleeved shirt!

Is it snowing outside?!

Comment

I love the cold. Well, not when it's too cold. But it's always easier to get warm on a cold night than it is to get cool on a warm night. I love Hawaii, but if my wife ever talked me into moving away, it could very well be to someplace cooler.

Cooler, like, say, Oregon or Virginia, not freezing like Michigan or Maine.

Comment

I sort of like it when it's cooler around the 60's. Granted I might be all bundled up.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
              I love the cold. Well, not when it's too cold. But it's always easier to get warm on a cold night than it is to get cool on a warm night. I love Hawaii, but if my wife ever talked me into moving away, it could very well be to someplace cooler.

Cooler, like, say, Oregon or Virginia, not freezing like Michigan or Maine.
              Right now it's about 55 degrees here in Oregon... (near Portland).. I am wishing for the warm 'aina!

Howevah... not too hot!

Dey keep tellin me heah ona mainland, wen da temp gets up to 100, "Ho, u no feel da heat like u do in Hawai'i".. Huh??? Is so much moah worse den da 'aina... gimme local hot any time....
              Aloha,
              Mokihana

Comment

its 87 now (May 21st '04) but its pretty nuts cuz of humidity is up around 79%

We dont have AC in our house and we already went beach yesterday.

We're prolly gonna go movies today to escape the madness.

lol

-vic
                Enjoy this moment. This moment is your life.

Comment

How quickly things change. So hot today it's tempting to just ride the Circle Island bus ... all the way around.

Bring back the tradewinds?!

p.s. Has anyone ever found that "Circle Island"?

Comment

I'm still trying to find where "Not in Service" is.

Comment

Or "DRV/TRN"?

Um, what are we talking about again?

Comment

Strange weather was the implied topic. If that being the case Thursday night (May 20) was pretty strange around 8pm. It looked like a rain cloud was rolling northward around the Ala Moana/Daiei area. When the cloud came it turned out to be smoke, smelling like it was a BBQ.

Comment

Working...
                        X