Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" Season 2 Chapter 2

Originally posted by LikaNui
    A "week or two every year" is nowhere near enough time to discover all the hidden places on the island. You've gotta drive down every side road and back road and dirt road and no-road-at-all and you'll find tons of amazing sights and places the tourists -- and even a lot of locals -- never know about.
    I know, I l know, but when you have to cover all of the islands you have to spread things around. I've probably been to Molokai, though, more than most Hawaii residents!

Any chance you can share the links to those photos? And of course we'll all look forward to Ryan's photos!
    Let me see:

http://www.hawaiianwebmaster.com/aer...tos/oahu25.jpg

http://www.terragalleria.com/pacific...hawa32937.html

http://www.commercemarketplace.com/h...r/HAWAII4.html

http://stars.iqexchange.com/archives/2005_01.html

Comment

Small photo but gives you a real good idea of how big the shelves are:
      http://hawaiihumpbackwhale.noaa.gov/...aves_72dpi.jpg

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Finally... Paul! Without spoiling too much, I have to say I find it remarkable that you also drew a parallel about "that look" to Star Wars, as my wife did the same... but she picked up an entirely different context!

What different context? Tell me!

Comment

Does anybody buy into this rumor that there are two Jacks now:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/gal....html?photo=89

I think they look a bit alike, but I dont think it is Matthew Fox in both roles.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Paul... I agree with your reading of "the look."
            My wife said, however, it reminded her of the carbon freezing scene in Empire Strikes Back, specifically the dialogue between Leia and Han. She insists that if Kate and Jack weren't gagged, there would have been an "I love you" and a cocky "I know."
            Kalihiboy, I don't think that's Matthew Fox, either. But there's been so much "Bad Twin" stuff going around, it's hard not to look for stuff like that. And, you know, Matthew Fox did sneak off late this season to film a movie, for which he had to grow a beard...

Comment

Does anyone think we've seen the last of Michael and Walt? I think that the issue of getting his son back is settled, and I don't see how keeping Michael around, in light of what he did would work for the other characters.

Comment

According to SpoilerFix, Harold Perrineau will not be a regular cast member for Season 3. His recurring role will be similar to what the writers did with Walt this season.
                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                We're not here to mess around
                Boston, you know we love you madly
                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                You know we couldn't live without you
                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

If Michael leaves then he is really a jerk, it was bad enough he killed innocent people, but he also traded away his friends as well just so he could get his son back. I love my children dearly but I would not kill someone to get them back, good thing Walt doesnt know Michael killed Libby and Ana Lucia because that isnt teaching your son very good morals either.

I hope Michael, since he now knows the navigation coordinates to get off the island will go back to the camp and try and figure out how to get his friends back. I assume everyone else heard about how to get off the island as well am I right?

KalihiBoy

Comment

When I close my eyes and listen to Henry Gale speak I hear Kevin
                    Spacey, for some reason he reminds me of him.

Also when Henry Gale came off the boat and walked onto the pier I
                    too had this odd Fantasy Island flashback, like he was a evil Mr. Roarke.

KalihiBoy

Comment

The only reason Michael and Walt might come back to the island is to pick up Vincent. I don't think Michael would tell Walt what he did to get him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy
                        When I close my eyes and listen to Henry Gale speak I hear Kevin Spacey, for some reason he reminds me of him.
                        The whole situation with Henry Gale is just like that movie, The Usual Suspects. He looks a lot like Kevin Spacey. I think a lot of the things he told Jack and Locke while they were talking to him came from the mural in the hatch, like in the movie. And then we find out that Henry is the boss man? Yeah, the writers definitely like the film.

Comment

Here's a transcript of a live discussion of the finale at the Washington Post. The guy answering questions is from TV Guide, and he says there'll be a podcast at tvguide.com about it as well.
                          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the powerboat is in Haleiwa and the sailboat is from Ko Olina, but I'll double-check that with my friend who's on the crew.
                            Okay, I double-checked as promised, and my answer (quoted above) is correct.
                            "Mr. Renegade" may now proceed with another two photographic missions.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I re-watched the finale again up until Eko and Charlie are in the hatch. Anyway around the begining of the episode where Desmond is trying to buy coffee and he encounters Elizabeth. I didn't reconigze her but after reading a couple of sources on the web it says that was Libby? Even watching it the second time I still couldn't see that was her.

Anyway she mentions to Desmond that her late husband is David. Maybe this might the same guy who is the model of Hurly's non-existent friend Dave (as in maybe Dave used to be alive and he knew Hurly).

Comment

It is Libby but with a different hairstyle, since an earlier episode showed her in a mental hospital with Hurley, that theory of David could be true.

Was that coffeeshop scene shot at Queen's Medical Center and then I see a lampost which looks like around UH I think.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Working...
                                X