10th year anniversary of HawaiiThreads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10th year anniversary of HawaiiThreads

It was was great! Nice seeing you Helen and Ryan! Fun times always at Hawaii Geek Meet! And Happy 10th year Anniversary HawaiiThreads!! Wow! And speaking of years, I was telling Helen it's the 9th year of The Slippah Foundation too! It started here on HawaiiThreads. I miss the old gang.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Like I stated. I truly miss the old gang! Fun times. No pilikia. Just like one Big Ohana. Better den Facebook. den some newbies had to come in and make it all go away. (sigh) I hope everyone comes back and make it like old times.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        Like I stated. I truly miss the old gang! Fun times. No pilikia. Just like one Big Ohana. Better den Facebook. den some newbies had to come in and make it all go away. (sigh) I hope everyone comes back and make it like old times.
        Ah, the "good old days" .... when HT was my first stop upon turning on the internet each day. And part of the "best of the best" was when 1stwahine would visit the site, before she got Politically Correct. Ha!
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Cannot help, some of the best original posters have passed away.

Comment

Working...
          X