X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 5

Originally posted by oggboy
    By the way, you wen eat at my restaurant already.....

Plenty people asking wen we going open on Oahu..
    We looking at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and also the Outrigger location on beach walk. Both these areas are undergoing extensive remolding.
    Plenty neighbor Island ohana come in especially from Oahu. How come get Ruby`s and Krispy Kreme on Maui and no moa in Honolulu.

Well you have everything else, but We`ll be there soon!!! Maui is the first location for a Ruby`s Diner......

Do you have one in your location???????? OGGBOY
    No moa one up here Seattle side. We get one Ruby Tuesday's, but I no tink we get 'em one Ruby's Diner yet. So wat, you guys going expand to Seattle?

Miulang

P.S. tings lidat dat cannot be found anywhere else in da 'aina is what makes Maui no ka oi, yeah? Maui get plenty kine "firsts".
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Eventually,

Ruby`s has opened up locations in Philidelphia, Colorado, and currently looking at opening a Las Vegas Location.
      Most of the new locations opening up are still in California.

Yeah, about time Maui get something.......

I`ll keep you posted if I hear about any plans for Seattle....
      OGGBOY................
      bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Miulang,

Kala`mai, I forgot that one of our waiters wen move to Seattle..... We get locations up dea.....At the Alderwood Mall, one location at Redmond, and also Woodinville. I forgot about these locations....Maybe not in your area, dunno cause neva been dea.........oggboy
        bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by oggboy
          Miulang,

Kala`mai, I forgot that one of our waiters wen move to Seattle..... We get locations up dea.....At the Alderwood Mall, one location at Redmond, and also Woodinville. I forgot about these locations....Maybe not in your area, dunno cause neva been dea.........oggboy
          Oh good...dey stay all in da yuppie kine places! I go check out da one at Alderwood next time I go shopping up there...Dey must be giving Red Robin a run for their money up here...

Mahalos,
          Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Chicken Hecka, fried rice, mixed veggies and a bottle of water.

Comment

BBQ Chicken and Hamburger Steak special from Mahalo Drive Inn.

Comment

Yesterday started out with a breakfast of taro pancakes and papaya and sausages and eggs at home. Then it proceeded to a lunch of a combo plate of mochiko chicken, kalua pork, mac salad and rice from Bobby's, a Hawaiian grines place in Everett, and finally ended with dinner at a place called Doong Koong Lau (the original was in Honolulu---don't know if it's still there, but the owners are from Hawaii) where I had the 1/2 fried duck prepared Hakka-style with special sauce. Yummy!

Miulang

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                    and finally ended with dinner at a place called Doong Koong Lau (the original was in Honolulu---don't know if it's still there, but the owners are from Hawaii) where I had the 1/2 fried duck prepared Hakka-style with special sauce. Yummy!

Miulang
                    Yah Doong Kong Lau was one of da best when they were here at the Chinese Cultural Plaza in chinatown!! dey gone but not forgotten...

check some of their past write-ups!

http://starbulletin.com/97/04/17/features/eater.html
                    http://starbulletin.com/2003/01/12/features/eater.html

I miss deir homestyle cooking...
                    Reggie aka pinakboy
                    Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
                    Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                    Recipe Tube TV!
                    Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

McDonald's Egg Mcgriddle meal (was a few minutes too early to early lunch, and when my brain turned on, it was too late to change my order)
                      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Eh Miulang:
                        Have you eaten at a Chinese restaurant called China Village near Seattle's U-District? I ate there in the spring of '92 and they had a dish I've never had anywhere else, and it was sooooooooo good. It was called (believe it or not) "Sweet and Pungent Pork." Man, what an unappetizing name. But boy, what a delicious dish!
                        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                          Eh Miulang:
                          Have you eaten at a Chinese restaurant called China Village near Seattle's U-District? I ate there in the spring of '92 and they had a dish I've never had anywhere else, and it was sooooooooo good. It was called (believe it or not) "Sweet and Pungent Pork." Man, what an unappetizing name. But boy, what a delicious dish!
                          China Village near the UW? Hmmm...have to go check it out to see if they're still around. If they are, I'll go have the "Sweet and Pungent Pork" for you, k?

Miulang

Comment

RABBIT. Nah, joke,joke...I had Prime Rib Sandwich from Eagles on Nimitz!

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

After learning that one of my favorite places, Grilla's on S. King near Nuuanu, was closed, I ended up at Subway. Took the daily special (turkey and ham) and some Maui style potato chips.

Comment

Kind of a late lunch consisting of lemon chicken, brown rice, mixed veggies and a bottle of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Working...
                                X