Political Compass poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Political Compass poll

I didn't write down the numbers - sorry, I don't want to take the test again. I did score in the middle/left of the bottom left square, the green one. All I can say is the results did not surprise me.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

A poll of a poll? Why get further away from the data? Doesn't matter, nothing worthwhile in these results for me. Strongly agree/disagree means exactly the same as agree/disagree to me. Perhaps 'tendency to agree/disagree' would have been a better option for those 'less than fully committed' responses, though a 'no opinion/who cares/not important' option would have been even better - creating a third, non-negative scale called Apathy [or Ignorance].

Results: -0.88, -3.23
      Last edited by salmoned; October 31, 2010, 10:06 AM.
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

proudly to the left of Gandhi

Comment

My hero!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
            A poll of a poll? Why get further away from the data? Doesn't matter, nothing worthwhile in these results for me. Strongly agree/disagree means exactly the same as agree/disagree to me. Perhaps 'tendency to agree/disagree' would have been a better option for those 'less than fully committed' responses, though a 'no opinion/who cares/not important' option would have been even better - creating a third, non-negative scale called Apathy [or Ignorance].
            X2.

Plus the fact that I think that labels like liberal, conservative, center-right, etc. are all essentially useless, as applied to other people and to myself.

I don't need to waste my time on any damn poll to know that I'm a minority of Frankie's Market.
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
              I don't need to waste my time on any damn poll to know that I'm a minority of Frankie's Market.
              Uuuuuuhhhhh. Welcome back.
              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Finally got around to taking this thread's test and the World's Smallest Political Quiz. Not surprisingly, I'm a centrist; a little to the left and a little below the crosshairs! I guess Independent Republicrat really does fit me!

Comment

Current results:
                  Economic Left/Right: -5.00
                  Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72

Previous results:
                  Economic Left/Right: -4.25
                  Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72

Gee, what a surprise. I've slipped farther to the left.

Comment

On Tutusue's poll, I'm 60/60, centrist, one notch above (Libertarian) dead center.
                    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Working...
                    X