TV Series Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Series Finale

There was much hype before the series finale of The Game of Thrones. I didn't watch that series. I just read that viewers were letdown with the finale. TV series finale seems to be a compilation or highlight show of recurring past characters. That happened on Seinfeld and the last tv series finale I saw live was The Daily Show with John Stewart with all the co-stars who became stars outside the series appearing on the finale.

Re: TV Series Finale

Season finales tend to be clip shows while series finales tend to give closure on the character's lives.

However to my knowledge the following series finales just showed that the characters or most of them still do what they did during the run of the series:
    • Perry Mason
    • Night Court
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Cheers

Comment

Could also add Downton Abbey to the list of those series finales that most of the characters are still doing the same thing during the run of the series, however some of the characters have married and have had kids.

Comment

There are also those HBO tv series that had a theatrical movie such as Entourage, Sex in the City, and Deadwood after the series ended.

Comment

Working...
        X