Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making A Community Better, Safe, Sight, & Sound!

K-den. Update on MWH. Presence of HPD in the area and in MWH has decreased the Security Problems 100%.

see http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=691

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXHg5G51J4Y

Thanks for the first hand experience tonight.

outs...

Poof...

self imposed ban imposed on myself...

Comment

Mahalo Manoa for coming out and walking with us!

As for you first class video...no can see my Big Beautiful Nose at ALL!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

AuntiePupule keeping the HPD in check
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efo5JKzrDWU

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
            Poof...self imposed ban imposed on myself...
            That's gotta be the shortest "I'm taking a break from this place" absence in HawaiiThreads' history!

Gotta say... walking alongside Lynn "Aunty Pupule" Vasquez is probably the only time I'd feel comfortable walking around certain neighborhoods at night with a video camera. The next step is definitely setting her up with her own rig. The Undacovah Bloggah goes video!

(Though, frankly, I don't think anythingabout our 1stwahine is "undercover"!)

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
              The next step is definitely setting her up with her own rig. The Undacovah Bloggah goes video!

(Though, frankly, I don't think anythingabout our 1stwahine is "undercover"!)
              Manoa's walk with us...
              http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=692

I got the Bug! I need a Video Camera. I'm going to get one by hook or by crook. The stories I can share...no one else could venture safely in and capture the essence of what really exists.

What is shown in the Media is only a tidbit of the reality in which we face. My fifty years of being born, raised and living in the Kalihi/Palama/Chinatown area gives me the opportunity to know what goes behind the scenes. I have tried my best to share it in print...through my eyes, ears and mind.

It is time I share it on Video for all to see.

I have been asked by Professionals to do a Documentary. I declined. The reason being I want to do it myself. I need to tell "My Story" without restrictions or having someone telling me what not to do or say. Without someone editing something out without my consent.

Hopefully, I will be able to purchase my Video Camera soon. Be it old or new...the main thing, it get's the job done.

To bring the Truth that no other has brought to you!!

Yes, PZ. I am infact, far from being undacova! I'm all OVA!!!

Time is of essence...

Auntie Lynn
              Last edited by 1stwahine; July 16, 2006, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                I have been asked by Professionals to do a Documentary. I declined. The reason being I want to do it myself. I need to tell "My Story" without restrictions or having someone telling me what not to do or say. Without someone editing something out without my consent.
                Auntie Lynn
                You may be making a mistake. There are many earnest documentarians that would not censor you in any way. The skill set they bring might allow you the exact freedom you insist upon. Interview some with hard questions.
                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin
                  You may be making a mistake. There are many earnest documentarians that would not censor you in any way. The skill set they bring might allow you the exact freedom you insist upon. Interview some with hard questions.
                  Sinjin, thank you for your honest opinion. However, the places I venture into will not automatically let a camera crew - no matter how small a group go in. Most times everyone is camera shy. For obvious reasons.

The camera Manoa had last night as well as the ones I saw Ryan and Kimo55 using at HT's Annual Picnic would be sufficient enough for what I have in mind. The size alone would not intimidate anyone. They are use to me taking pictures of them in action. Being part of my Videos would be just another pose for Auntie pUpUle or getting couple of my famous Whack Whacks!

My desire and purpose in making a documentary is to tell the truth. I am not thinking about winning any award or recognition. That is not my style. Never was, never will be. Das why I'm poor.

Nah, I'll stick to my way. If can - can. If no can - no can.

At least, I tried.

MAHALO

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Pictures tell a thousand words...

Look what residents at MWH have to deal with when they want to take out the garbage.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNyvX898Mw

Manoa crawls back off HT and into his hole!

Comment

In today's StarBulletin http://starbulletin.com/2006/07/19/news/story06.html
                        Shooting prompts action by Kukui Plaza residents
                        By Leila Fujimori

"A group of 11 Kukui Plaza residents, including a 79-year-old woman, took to the streets last night in an effort to take back their community after a fatal shooting shook their neighborhood earlier this month."

"Rep. Bev Harbin and city Councilman Rod Tam called for tougher laws and more community involvement, but the audience criticized their "rhetoric."

I know many of the people who walk the Chinatown Neighborhood Watch Walk for years. It's always been an uphill battle yet they never give up the fight.

Everyone must work together in order to reclaim the streets. It can be done. There are things happening behind closed doors that must be stop. The Public must know sooner or later. Investigations they say are going on but what are the results?

Hmmmm...there's more to the story than meets the eye. Hopefully, everything will come together so that all will understand the puzzel in which Crime in Hawai'i nei is continuing at it's rapid rate and why nothing is done.

Auntie pUpUle
                        Da Undacova Blogga

Comment

I went to have lunch at Liliha Seafood Resturant on the corner of Liliha and Vineyard. When I was in the crosswalk, I noticed a familiar face. It was a man who was in the news on May 3, 2006.

http://starbulletin.com/2006/05/03/news/story02.html
                          "In a matter of minutes, a Palolo man allegedly stole a motorcycle at gunpoint, robbed a downtown bank and led more than two dozen police officers and a police helicopter in a chase across East Honolulu yesterday.

Police said Phong Le, 29, led officers from downtown to East Oahu and back to Makiki, where he drove the motorcycle up Round Top Drive, and was boxed in by officers."

As he passed me, he stopped and kicked the stop sign. I dared not to say anything. I not dumb. I ain't no hero. I'm pUpUle. I went on my way.

How can a man so dangerous to Society be let go. How? This man is a walking time bomb. As I looked into his eyes...it was not one of a human being. He will be heard of again in the news.

It's just a matter of time.

Please be careful of this man. He frequents the Liliha, Palama, Kalihi, and Downtown areas. He is very dangerous.

In the Advertiser's article http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...605090344.html
                          "Fong Lu, also known as Phong Le, was charged with firstdegree robbery before he was turned over to federal authorities for prosecution."

Comment

Today, I start going Door to Door with my Brochures. Fran (anapuni808) donated them for my bid for President of The Mayor Wright Housing Tenant Association. Election Night is next Wednesday. September 27th from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Win or Lose ~ I will continue to better my Community.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                              Today, I start going Door to Door with my Brochures. Fran (anapuni808) donated them for my bid for President of The Mayor Wright Housing Tenant Association. Election Night is next Wednesday. September 27th from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Win or Lose ~ I will continue to better my Community.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn
                              Good luck to you, Auntie. I know your heart and soul are in the right place.

Comment

win or lose ~ you HAVE ALREADY MADE your community better. If your elected... It will just be that much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X