"Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

With the repeal of Act 221 technology tax credits, a good place to start this topic is if "Lost" from ABC will come back in force to film in Hawaii this coming season or move to another location.

Anyone know?

Is "Lost" making its season premiere early 2010? When does "Lost" start filming again? Do they even use film these days?

This is the official start of the "Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings thread.

This thread is set up like previous years solely for the discussion of filming, location spotting, news, gossip, online sightings and anything else pertaining to "Lost" Season 6. Your discussions can include:

- News relating to the TV show "Lost" including links to news articles and other items on other sites. This can include Hollywood type "gossip" relating to the cast, guest stars and crew. Ratings reports from time to time can and will probably be posted here.

- Sightings: Share your location, cast and crew sightings here: ie: I saw Jorge Garcia eating at Zippy's yesterday. They're shooting "Lost" at so and so location.

- Anything else relating to "Lost" that does not include discussion of Season 6 episodes which start in 2010.
    Last edited by mel; July 17, 2009, 07:53 PM. Reason: fix typo
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: "Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

There was a local public service announcement with Jorge Garcia trying to sign up for library services.

Comment

Hi. Any sighting about season 6 filming? Filming begins in August, right?
      Nic
      http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

August 24th, by most accounts. The spotters I've connected with over the years are fired up!

Comment

I'll be watching for any movement at Police Beach in Haleiwa.

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the info. Very useful.
            Nic
            http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell will be in the new ABC-TV series "V". The series is a "reboot" of the original mini-series that was shown on NBC TV in the 1980s.

Lost’s Elizabeth Mitchell Fights Aliens in V Reboot

Will Mitchell fall victim to the Visitors’ charms? First she has to finish her gig on Lost. When last seen, her character Juliet Burke was presumably getting blown to bits during the Season 5 finale.

“I am going to be traveling to Hawaii more than once,” Mitchell said. “We’ll see how that plays out. I will actually be back on Lost. I can’t say whether I’m dead or not, but as in all things in Lost, it will be fairly tricky.”
              Looks like she'll be in 2 shows for a while. LOST wraps this coming season, while V is a start-up.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje who played Mr. Eko (2nd & 3rd season) and Said Taghmaoui who played Caesar (5th season) are in the movie G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

Also Tania Raymonde who played Alex was in an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Comment

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was on Monk Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Gfoxx View Post
                    Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was on Monk Friday night.
                    I watched it! I thought he was excellent!! That had to be a difficult role.
                    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Someone I know saw a Dharma VW van on a flatbed heading down H-1esterday afternoon in the Kaimuki area - presumably headed for Dharmaville?

Comment

Not any big news but I saw a bunch of trucks & trailers heading into Police Beach yesterday.

Comment

Huuuuge filming late yesterday afternoon in the area near Heeia Kea harbor. A ton of trucks and star trailers in the lot at that maintenance yard where the remains of the plane are covered with the tarp.
                          Didn't have my camera with me. Sorry.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

They've been out there all week, mostly filming at night. Fans visiting from afar (New York and Spain!) have stopped by, even met members of the cast, but the magic is happening deep inside the jungle and security is understandably tight.

Comment

I saw Jorge Garcia going into Longs Kailua today.
                              ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
                              X