KGMB + Tannya Joaquin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGMB + Tannya Joaquin

how would you rate tonya's first day on the job anchoring the five and six evening news?

on a side note what did you guys/gals think of the cute commercials of 'why did the anchor cross the road"?

Re: KGMB + Tonya Joaquin

thanks for the info; i was on the way out the door when i saw her with the leis on and i was wondering what the occasion was; i actually wondered if she was leaving!
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by dirrtyindior View Post
      how would you rate tonya's first day on the job anchoring the five and six evening news?

on a side note what did you guys/gals think of the cute commercials of 'why did the anchor cross the road"?
      Very good, very professional. She already looks like she fits in on-air! (I'm sure the months of work behind the scenes probably helped a lot)

I'm surprised KGMB hasn't toppled Joe Moore & Company in ALL the time slots yet.

Comment

It's Tannya, by the way....

Comment

Originally posted by l14dap View Post
          I'm surprised KGMB hasn't toppled Joe Moore & Company in ALL the time slots yet.
          Give them time!
          No, I'm not the Larry Price, I just happen to have the same name.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryPrice View Post
            Give them time!
            I don't know about that Larry. If KGMB hasn't done it yet, especially with how strong CBS programming is right now and has been for several years, then I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen. In fact I think if KHON had a strong lead in show before the 10 p.m. news then I doubt KGMB would have taken even that time slot. And I'm not even a KHON or Joe Moore fan.

It kind of reminds me when KITV was a strong #2 and everyone thought they'd be taking over at any minute. Just didn't happen. The market might have to wait until Joe retires in 2014 before there's a changing of the guard.

Comment

Originally posted by sin View Post
              I don't know about that Larry. If KGMB hasn't done it yet, especially with how strong CBS programming is right now and has been for several years, then I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen. In fact I think if KHON had a strong lead in show before the 10 p.m. news then I doubt KGMB would have taken even that time slot. And I'm not even a KHON or Joe Moore fan.

It kind of reminds me when KITV was a strong #2 and everyone thought they'd be taking over at any minute. Just didn't happen. The market might have to wait until Joe retires in 2014 before there's a changing of the guard.
              You could well be right, sin. My comment was more a fan cheering his favorite team than a serious prediction.
              No, I'm not the Larry Price, I just happen to have the same name.

Comment

Originally posted by sin View Post

Or maybe by some miracle, Oceanic-TimeWarner™ Cable will release their numbers, which arguably is a better representation of the ratings then Nielsen®.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                X