"Two and a Half Men" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Two and a Half Men" on CBS

Two and a Half Men is one of those series that I watch but don't go out of my way to see it.

Do like the two main characters Charlie and Alan as well as the rest of the cast.

Right now the drawback to the series is that it airs the same time as Heroes.

Re: "Two and a Half Men" on CBS

That is why I miss Heroes every week! Because I leave 2 1/2 Men on so I don't miss Old Christine! And The Class....I need to get a TIVO!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I LOVE 2 1/2 men.

Charlie Sheen is an amazing comedic talent on this show. And the relationship they have with their mother goes over the edge so much, that it's pure comedic genius.

The last sitcom that made me laugh this much was News Radio.

DD
      www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

The brains behind this show is the same people that created Dharma and Greg...no wonder it's funny.
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

I am kind of bummed that CBS doesn't put at least the latest episode of Two and a Half Men on Innertube, like they do The Class or How I Met Your Mother. Missed the episode where Brooke Shields was on.

Comment

Did like tonight's episode where Charlie kicks out Alan from his house and he temporary stays with his ex-wife, which doesn't last long.

Comment

That show is a favorite of mine. The boy (son), though, is getting a little to old now to play the part of innocent little kid. They are gona have to make sure they let him age appropriately, and not keep him "dopey" too much longer.
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I suspect tonight's episode is a repeat but I thought the episode where a drunken girl named Wanda showed up at Charlie's place was pretty funny. Like the scenes when Alan was throwing around words that was stumping Jake.

Comment

This show is pure writing genius and acting genius (imnsho, that is!). I don't watch it nearly enough but when I do I'm always amazed that there's actually a quality sitcom on network tv! I never watched Dharma and Greg so can't compare but my own comparison is Will and Grace.

Comment

Hmmmm. Am I the only one who absolutely despises this show?
                    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

In a word, no.
                      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

can i ask why the 2 of you dislike this program so much?
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Salmoned, I think you and I are the poster kids for the phrase, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as we see creative endeavors so different from one another! And, that's not a bad thing!

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                            Hmmmm. Am I the only one who absolutely despises this show?
                            NO! I can't stand it either. Of course, I also hate Family Guy, so maybe I'm not the best one to ask about popular shows.
                            Last edited by surlygirly; August 5, 2009, 11:47 PM.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

I don't care for it either. I don't hate it, but it just doesn't tickle my funny bone. My husband likes it, but not enough to watch regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X