This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 9

Chicken cutlet plate lunch from the HCC Cafeteria with a bottle of Mountain Dew from a nearby vending machine.

Comment

Simmering Braised Oxtail and Mashed Potato. Buttered String Beans. Iced Tea w/ Lemon Wedge.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Grand Parisian Salad from Iwilei Costco (inside): Fancy Lettuce Blend with Julianne Carrots, Frosted Almonds, Dried Cranberries, Feta Cheese and White Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. 16 oz. bag for only $3.50.

Normally we feed an entire dinner table with one bag, but since I ate it as a lunch entree I whacked the whole bag myself. Yum. I wish they'd sell that White Balsamic Vinaigrette separate.. it's so ono! Nice tangy-sweet flavor.

While there, I also picked up the newly released remastered DVD of the Pink Floyd's Pulse concert. Only $13.99! So many added bonus features and footage on it! IMO one of the best rock concerts ever recorded on video. If you even remotely like rock music, you need to own this one.

Also got No Doubt: Live in Tragic Kingdom concert DVD for only $8.49. Good deal. My girlfriend will like that one.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Spicy Chicken Lemongrass Croissant and Spring Rolls from Saigon's Waialae.

Washed down with Jolly Rancher Watermelon Drink. Yum yum!
          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
          We're not here to mess around
          Boston, you know we love you madly
          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
          You know we couldn't live without you
          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Plain croissant and a Red Bull.

Lei, your lunch sounds sooooooo much better than mine!

Comment

Was good today...saved some money and brown bagged it to work. I think TutuSue can appreciate the deli meat that I scored. While grocery shopping for the week, we picked up some thin sliced carved roast beef and black forest ham, and made a sandwich on some foccacia bread with lettuce tomatoes, and some honey mustard. Oh...broke da mout, no have to spend money for da week. Washed it down with some Dasani bottled watah, and snacked on some diced peaches and pears, part of our keikis snack packs.

Comment

Pastrimi sandwich from Subways with a Diet Coke.

Comment

Malt O Meal...and milk...
                  Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                  Sharing withother survivors...
                  www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Plate lunch, spring rolls and cup of Mountain Dew from U Choice Drive Inn.

Comment

Somen Salad from Zippy's Nimitz. Fabulous dining group.heheheh

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

S&S Saimin from Costco with char siu, accompanied by simple tuna sandwiches (toasted white). Not a gourmet meal, but I had all the kids at the table at once, which is always a bit of an accomplishment on a busy weekend.

Comment

Somen Salad. S&S Saimin. Ahhh... the work week lunch story of my life.
                          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Cold jellyfish and cucumber, veggie potstickers and handshaved noodles with beef at a Chinese restaurant in downtown Issaquah (don't remember the name). We were at the Issaquah Salmon Days Festival along with about half of Seattle and the lines at the food concessions were way too long, so we ducked into this Chinese restaurant in the middle of it all and had a very nice, quiet lunch.

Miulang
                            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Breakfast sausages with biscuits and gravy.

(Again, the whole family befalls my "onos.")
                              I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Todai buffet with the wife. It was her birthday a couple of days ago but unfortunately they had already closed when we went there that day. She loves seafood and Japanese food though, so we went today anyway...

Comment

Working...
                                X