Two iPods, one iTunes, one PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two iPods, one iTunes, one PC

I am about to get a 60gb iPod, I already have a 2gb Nano and iTunes utilizing my current PC. Can I just "add" the 60gb to my present iTunes and sync from there? Basically, can more than one iPod be able to sync to the same iTunes?

Mahalo and sorry if this question has already been asked here.

Re: Two iPods, one iTunes, one PC

Apple has a help document on this subject here. You might also try Macworld's article here.

Comment

some of your answers are here. i'm quite sure there's another solution posted here somewhere about simply keeping two separate playlists, one per iPod. set iTunes to update the iPod only manually, and you should be okay.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

On my Mac I synch 3 iPods to the same Mac and music library. 1 4G 40GB iPod Photo and the other 2 are 1st Gen iPod Shuffles. I assign different playlists to the 3 iPods and all handle them just great. The 2 shuffles get playlists especially created for them... "Current Hits" and "Christmas Mix" are the ones assigned to my shuffles.

Because you are using iTunes, I suspect the experience will be the same on PC as it is on the Mac.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Thanks All for the "wikiwiki" responses. I know I can count on my fellow Hawaii Thread'rs for info when I need it. With all of the links and info here, I am sure to make it work.

Aloha,
          Hapaguy

Comment

Working...
          X