The Triangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Triangle

Is anyone watching The Triangle on the Sci-Fi Channel. It's the 3 part miniseries for 2005.

Re: The Triangle

Reminded me a bit of the recently departed "Threshold"... this time a team of experts are recruited by a shipping magnate to investigate the Bermuda Triangle.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I'm watching it now. Been waiting for it pretty much since they first started playing the commercials for it. I love this kind of unexplained mystery stuff, but usually never watch any of these miniseries things. The Triangle's pretty cool, though, I'm enjoying it a lot...might just be 'cause I'll watch/enjoy anything Bryan Singer works on.
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

We watched it last night and will definitely watch the remaining two episodes. The production quality is quite good and the cast is doing a fine job. Interesting story.

Comment

I got mixed feelings about this mini-series, mostly technical stuff like on the first episode where the 747 encounters the World War II era Navy dive bombers in mid-air. The 747 would have been at a much higher altitude than the dive bombers.

On the second episode how come when Howard and Stan were driving on the bridge that disappears but only their car goes into the water, what happen to everyone else?

Comment

Lots of CGI aircraft and ships at the end, which reminded me of the recent movie "Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow".
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
            X