"Quantico" on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Quantico" on ABC

Almost finished binge watching Quantico via the ABC web site.

I haven't seen this series when it first aired and I was aware of the existence of it during the fall of 2015 but I didn't think much of it.

ABC aired the first two episodes this past Sunday (1/3/16) and the web site has all 11 episodes available, I don't know how long that will last.

Anyway the series takes places in two separate time lines centered around a group of FBI agents in training (they train in Quantico, Virginia) and roughly 9 months later in New York City after a bomb blast destroys a train station there. There is a tip that one of those new agent plated a bomb there and right now they are blaming one agent.

Re: "Quantico" on ABC

It's a pretty good show, and I enjoyed it for several weeks even though it's not really my kind of TV. Then I missed a week, saving it on my TiVo, and then I missed another, and then when I finally decided to get caught up, I realized I didn't honestly care how things turned out. I'm not sure what this says about the series, when it's not my genre but I enjoyed it while I was watching it.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Re: "Quantico" on ABC

New episodes have started last week (3/6/16).

Comment

Working...
      X