This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

My friends from Hawaii are coming for an early breakfast before heading back home early in the morning. My brother has recently brought back for me some smoked glazed salmon from Canada. So they will have that on granory brown bread.
    The rest is a mess !!!! I tried to make a prawn salad but the prawns are lile shrimps.

Fellers and me Lassies, I know what that flight is like to Honololu and you need something under your belt. Airoplane food would not fill a pidgeon.

Comment

I'm making my husband an omelet with mushrooms, cheese and ham. Also a half sandwich with peanut butter, jam and bananas. Coffee.

I'm having my usual iced coffee.

Comment

hi,this morning for my breakfast.i had a cantaloupe melon with my final piece of plum,peach and nectarine pie that i made and it was good.

Also had my oj with Vitamin c and my viactiv that also has vitamin c and it help's me to get my vitamin c in my body.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Bottle of soda and a bag of chips. Got a couple of candy bars that I haven't eaten yet.

Comment

Cheeseburgers and a bottle of Diet Coke Lime. Still have the candy bars that was purchased yesterday, don't know if I am going to eat one of them today or save them for next week.

Comment

Snickers candy bar and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

hi,this morning,i had my usual canataloupe with one blueberry muffin and my oj and my viactiv and my oj and viactiv help's me to have vitamin c which the cantaloupe and muffin are my breakfast for the morning.

Comment

hi this morning,i had my cantaloupe with another blueberry muffin and my oj with my viactiv is it's for my vitamin c and i enjoy breakfasts as usual.

Comment

Black bean chicken, noodles and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

hi this morning,i had my ususal cantaloupe with my one of my piece's of plum pie and it was good.tomorrow it'll just be my usual cantaloupe with my oj and viactiv.

Comment

Went to the new Denny's in Windward City Shopping Center on Sunday for the first time since it opened a few months ago. Had the "Lumberjack Slam" breakfast: two eggs over easy, slice of ham, two pieces of sausage, two pieces of bacon, hash browns, and wheat toast (and two pancakes that I didn't have room for), plus coffee. Under $10. It was pretty good. The order was delivered quickly and the service was excellent.
                        Just the opposite of the IHOP in Windward Mall. Denny's wins.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

hi,this morning,i had a honeydew melon with one piece of blueberry muffin and it was good.maybe tomorrow with my honeydew melon,i'll have my homemade white peach,grannysmith apple and plum pie and i know it'll be good.

well thank's for your time

Comment

pear slices and a cup of coffee
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hi,this morning,i'll have my honeydew melon with one storebought appleturnover and with my oj and my viactiv,it'll be all good.

well thank's for your time

Comment

I'm making my husband a small mushroom & deli ham omelet, fried potatoes, turkey sausage, sweet bread. coffee.

I'm having iced coffee. yum.

Comment

Working...
                                X