Whales in Maui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whales in Maui

This is to ALL HT members who reside in Lahaina or Maalaea side....do you folks know IF the whales are still hanging out there...I was planning a well deserved 3 day vacation to Maui but I have to budget myself bigtime cuz of the gas prices there....dunno whether or not to rent out a car which is est at around $100 or just catch the Maui Bus and cruise with them for the 3 days. I know which tours to get but just need to know IF the whales went ALOHA OE and bugged out...please kokua! Mahalo!

Re: Whales in Maui

I'm in Tokyo now,but spent quite a bit of time around southeast Maui and the whales are usually around 'til mid-April.

Comment

Still going about the Island but, getting ready to head back home, so better hurry!
      bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Mahalo Much for the info....yeah, due to my coworkers taking alot of days off, I was forced to take Sat 29 to 31 of March off....hoping that the whales still are hanging around...Per a GO official I chatted with, she said the whales are still mingling about Maui....but encouraged me to head to BI cuz per her...she got some real nice pixs of the eruption.

Comment

Working...
        X