"Heroes" - Season 2 on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Heroes" - Season 2 on NBC

I thinking why Sylar opens the skull and takes the brain out is that whoever he encounters that he kills stay dead. Perhaps Sylars powers operate like Peter, he needs to be close enough to someone to mimic their power and he has got it. He is just killing them on the off-chance he is encountering another power mimic person or one who can heal themselves.

Comment

I didn't think Niki would be one of the two to bite the dust. Or even Nathan.

Comment

Nice touch on Bob's database password... Midas.

So, who killed Nathan? Any guesses?
        Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Comment

No doubt Bob ordered it, but as far as who actually pulled the trigger, I would say Noah but it could be someone new.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            No doubt Bob ordered it, but as far as who actually pulled the trigger, I would say Noah but it could be someone new.
            Noah seems to be the obvious choice, but they made a real effort not to show his face, so I'll wager it wasn't him.

I was thinking, and this'll sound really out there, but perhaps Hiro's dad. I was under the impression that Adam was exiled to Hiro's fathers grave, but he looked really lonely inside that coffin; and Hiro looked particularly perturbed after returning from dispatching Adam.

Comment

I was wondering about this while taking a shower after the episode aired but Nathan got healed by a transfusion from Adam's blood that was shown a few weeks ago. Now is the healing from tramua a one time thing or will it last for quite some time?

Comment

Originally posted by Zovo View Post
                So, who killed Nathan? Any guesses?
                Another "out there" theory. How about West? He was bent on keeping his secrets secret.

Did anyone else have the Popeye theme song in mind when Sylar TK grabbed the can of spinach?

I am sad that they would kill Nathan. But I am also glad that Hiro is safe. What he did to Adam, though, is something that Future Hiro would do, IMO.
                Last edited by Vanguard; December 4, 2007, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                  Another "out there" theory. How about West? He was bent on keeping his secrets secret.

Did anyone else have the Popeye theme song in mind when Sylar TK grabbed the can of spinach?

I am sad that they would kill Nathan. But I am also glad that Hiro is safe. What he did to Adam, though, is something that Future Hiro would do, IMO.

I'm gonna rule out West as the assassin because he would have had no idea that the press conference was going to take place. He was in California, they were in Texas, not likely he made it there that fast either; but he definitely had motive.

No, whoever performed the shooting had access to the security camera in the vault and knew about the press conference and what it was about before it was set up.

Actually, I liked the way Hiro dispatched with Adam and I don't think it was too out fo character. Hiro isn't a killer, he's just not that guy, but he knew something had to be done with Adam to keep him from being a nuisance in the future. Burying him alive, since he can't die, is essentailly a means of imprisonment; unless of course he CAN suffocate, or drown depending on how rainy it gets.

Absolutely on the Popeye thing though... my wife even burst out into song when the credits started rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
                    I always assumed Sylar was opening his victim's heads in order to eat their brains and thereby acquire their abilities - didn't anyone else make that assumption? [What's for lunch/]
                    I think he removes the brains so he can 'study' them and how they're constructed - like taking apart a clock/watch and then remakes his own to match.

My vote as to who shot Nathan is the Hatian.
                    "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
                    Socrates.

Comment

Working...
                    X