Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Part of Today

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Auntie Lynn, I'm thrilled to hear that PK is fine. What a great and well-deserved Mother's Day gift for you!
    Mahalo LikaNui!!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Auntie, I going pray for you and P.K. tomorrow in church!

And tutusue just send me the card and I'll do the magic for you.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        Auntie, I going pray for you and P.K. tomorrow in church!
        Mahalo Craig.

MAMA and I were waiting for my sister to pick us up to go to church. As soon as she drove up, I knew something was wrong. I looked at her face and saw her right eye blood shot and closing fast. "Move! Get in the back...Mom buckle up!" I hurried to Kaiser Emergency. Silence in the van but we were all praying to God.

Best Part of Today: It wasn't stroke. A blood vessel ruptured in her eye.

We still made it to church in Ewa Beach!!

Love,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Best part of my day was seeing TG on TV in a movie! Yay TG!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            [...]
            And tutusue just send me the card and I'll do the magic for you.
            Thank you so much. The card that keeps on giving! Please PM me your address, Craig.
            Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            [...]
            Best Part of Today: It wasn't stroke. A blood vessel ruptured in her eye.[...]
            I have that happen on occasion, Lynn. One minute my eye is fine and within seconds it's bright red. Weird!
            Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
            Best part of my day was seeing TG on TV in a movie! Yay TG!
            Which movie, SG?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              I have that happen on occasion, Lynn. One minute my eye is fine and within seconds it's bright red. Weird!
              The doctor said it was common.
              My sister and my brother-in-law dedicated their lives raising Foster Children. In fact, she was featured in the Honolulu Advertiser!!
              http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln13p.html

Happy Mother's Day TutuSue!

Lynn

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to you, Auntie Lynn. And to your sister, too. What an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Which movie, SG?
                  Deadly Honeymoon. I DVR'd it and watched it late at night- and woke up Jason by yelling out, "It's [TG!]!!" when she first came on screen.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Anticipating a good event tonight in Seattle, live readings by authors raised in Hawai`i, plus music - http://moourl.com/lxswu

Comment

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so I'll just dump it in here. (There used to be a thread about what pi**es us off somewhere.)
                      The best part of today (so far) was realizing that I'm annoyed at something I've noticed a few times at Jack In The Box. When you place your order at the drive-thru, the voice coming out of the speaker is clearly not someone who is inside that particular location (turns out it goes to a call center in the Phillipines). No problem there, really. But what I find annoying is that when you place your order, the person replies by saying "Good choice!"
                      Really?
                      Would they ever say "Bad choice. You should've ordered a cheeseburger."?
                      When ordering fast food, we sure don't need a stranger to tell us whether we made a good choice or not.
                      'Tis a minor annoyance, but.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

My unemployment benefits are running out in three weeks, my wife may have to go back to Oahu to work, our equity line of credit is two months past due, we have less than a hundred dollars in the bank, less than $20 in my pocket, food running out, no job in sight for me yet thru all this I have renewed my faith in God and believe things happen for a reason. My faith in God is unwavering and steadfast. He has a plan I must stay faithful. Thru all this I remain humble and persist in understanding the greater plan God has in store for my family. I am still grateful...and that is the best part of today for me...Amen!

Comment

Amen Craig. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Lynn

Comment

I’ll be sure to say a prayer for Craig and his future. I’ll also be sure to include Aunty Lynn family in my prayers. God has blessed me with so many ways. I’ve been going to church for years but only recently I have been actively volunteering. Sunday is now one of my family’s best days. We leave church feeling so filled with love. Jesus rocks!

Comment

Mahalo for your prayers, I just received an email today for an interview for another retail home improvement store here in Hilo who has given back to the community in many ways.

I just hope I don't mess up in the interview...that's my weakness. I'm too honest.

Your prayers are helping me move forward, I was in the duldrums a couple of days ago. We'll see.

Mahalo...Craig

Comment

Oh, Craig, Im so sorry, positive thoughts to you from me!

Best part of today - Im home.
                                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
                                X