X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

i'm stuffed!!!
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Turkey breast with cornbread, sage & dried cranberry dressing - cooked in the crock pot! also, cranberry sauce & turkey gravy. No dessert necessary.

and it was very yum!

and ditto what Craig said
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Hey I can tell you the menu for the next 2 days: leftover turkey and dressing and potato salad and assorted pies. I don't know if that is a or a . Ask me two days from now.
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

<belch>

Comment

Tonight is turkey crepes

Comment

hi tonight is leftover fried turkey with canned cranberrie's and canned yam's and rice and macaroni salad with my diet soda and my mom may have either her wine or water.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Anything but Turkey!!!
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Currently eating a mixed plate of BBQ turkey and garlic turkey, mac salad, rice and a cup of Mountain Dew from AAA Local BBQ.

Comment

My doggy bag from last nights incredible dinner!

Comment

A disappointing attempt at visiting Haleiwa Joe's in Haleiwa; between 4pm and 5:30pm the menu is very limited. You are issued the regular dinner menu, then your waitstaff spends the next several minutes telling you that the items you are ordering are not available until after 5:30. Once our party of three found things we were able to order, we ended up having a Wedge and a half crab/avocado salad, a tako poke appetizer, a tempura crab sushi, and shared a slice of Paradise Pie.

I think that's my last visit. The Wedge and the pie were really good; but the rest was not worth the fuss.

Comment

Munched on some Shepard's Pie. It was yum-o! Noshing all day long. I really gotta get on my health kick now. But we have another family gathering to watch some football and prime rib on saturday. Yikes!

Comment

hi tonight,we're having pork chop's with rice and maybe either tofu or a lettuce salad with my diet soda and my mom may have either her wine or water.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

I made turkey soup from bones. Tonight I'm using a third of it to make a kind of thai soup -- with rice noodles, a splash of coconut milk, basil leaves, chili paste, lemon grass.

The rest of the turkey soup will be used to make jook and maybe miso soup.

Comment

hi,tonight we're having portuguese sausage with rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have water or wine? tomorrow,i'll have my sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk's on the rice and not sure what my mom may have?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Mini plate of BBQ Chicken and a cup of Mountain Dew from AAA Local BBQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X