• Show
Clear All

• What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

I hate it when the Niners lose.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Actual scene from the bar last night...

I hate it when stupid drunk chicks take so long in the freaking bathroom because a) they're sick and puking, b) they're having a hard time maneuvering themselves in there to take care of business because they're DRUNK, or c) they're TALKING STORY.

And I'm always "THAT GIRL" in line yelling things at them that could potentially get my arse kicked, but hey...someone's gotta do it!
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
      Actual scene from the bar last night...

I hate it when stupid drunk chicks take so long in the freaking bathroom because a) they're sick and puking, b) they're having a hard time maneuvering themselves in there to take care of business because they're DRUNK, or c) they're TALKING STORY.

And I'm always "THAT GIRL" in line yelling things at them that could potentially get my arse kicked, but hey...someone's gotta do it!
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would be da one kicking their ARSEs !heheheh

I changing FAST cause I laughing.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikaMarie View Post
        I get pissed off when people belittle me. I get pissed off @ slow drivers. I get pissed off @ my mom. I get pissed off when somebody insults my intelligence.

Quite a few things.
        Hmmm that says a lot about you...OWE!! Okay stop with the pipe!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Today alone, I had three people coming into the store asking for a replacement because they dropped their phones. Since I started working, I had 12 people come in and ask that same question.

I don't know if its the phones, or the contract-less plans, but they better take care of their phones. (oh, and I had to apologize that we don't do replacements - just sale them)

It looks like today is "I don't care day" here at Fort Street. I was rudely while I was with a customer by a local guy asking about a mobi phone. I told the rude guy to wait, and before I know it, he just came up between me and the first customer and literally pulled me away to ask me a phone question. I told the first customer to wait and I promptly answered the rude customer's question (aka told him BS to shoo him away). He rambled on about his life, and when I turned back to check on the first customer, he walked away. Luckily this happened at the front of the store, where no money or products could be swiped away.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

When I go into a grocery store or any other place for that matter and the person that is working is coughing, sneezing, sounding all congested, full blown sick yet still working with customers! The reason it irritates me is cause now I'm sick because she was blowing her sickness my way. Why can't people when they are obvioulsy too sick too be in public just stay home instead of going to work and getting everybody else sick!
            Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Originally posted by localgrl View Post
              When I go into a grocery store or any other place for that matter and the person that is working is coughing, sneezing, sounding all congested, full blown sick yet still working with customers! The reason it irritates me is cause now I'm sick because she was blowing her sickness my way. Why can't people when they are obvioulsy too sick too be in public just stay home instead of going to work and getting everybody else sick!

Because nobody plans on getting sick and most employers require 24-hour advanced notice if you are sick, and who in the world can forcast when they're gonna be sick the next day!

And when you come in to let your boss know you're too sick, they're more concerned with body counts and will tell you to shrug it off and get to work.

That's why you have sick people working in retail or food establishments because their bosses are making them work. And that pisses me off too!

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                Luckily this happened at the front of the store, where no money or products could be swiped away.
                That's been a tactic I've seen at Home Depot here in Hilo. A customer will distract you and another will shoplift. It's amazing what shoplifters can get away with these days.

But don't fall for that trick Adrian, if you suspect a customer is trying desperatly to get your attention, put the other items away and keep an eye on both customers. They may be working as a team. They do it all the time at the swap meets. A group swarms in and overwhelms you and suddenly you find yourself missing a few items.

Comment

I'LL NEVER BUY CDs FROM WALMART!

I've been through 10 discs so far, and my computer (through various programs) are reading them as "full", so I can't burn an ISO! If I didn't have my 4gb portable hard drive, then I'd better not drive anytime soon.

Oh, and even though thumb drives became small for our convenience, THEIR TOO SMALL! I think I lost my 512mb thumb drive (second time I did that).

EDIT: I found it in the same place as I lost it.
                  (maybe I should take anger classes or something - or make my newly found age to drink.)
                  Last edited by adrian; October 3, 2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by localgrl View Post
                    Because sometimes they can't afford to. Many of the wonderful low-paying jobs that put Hawaii in the oh-so-enviable position of the State with the Lowest Unemployment Rate in the Nation don't provide paid sick leave.

Losing a day's pay can mean the difference between feeding the kids and sending them to bed hungry for many here.

So, employees drag themselves into work sneezing, coughing, and dripping on the customers.

But the kids eat!
                    Last edited by WindwardOahuRN; October 3, 2006, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                      I'LL NEVER BUY CDs FROM WALMART!

I've been through 10 discs so far, and my computer (through various programs) are reading them as "full", so I can't burn an ISO! If I didn't have my 4gb portable hard drive, then I'd better not drive anytime soon.

Oh, and even though thumb drives became small for our convenience, THEIR TOO SMALL! I think I lost my 512mb thumb drive (second time I did that).

EDIT: I found it in the same place as I lost it.
                      (maybe I should take anger classes or something - or make my newly found age to drink.)
                      you get what you pay for doc!

I work in a field where I'm constantly burning stuff... top quality DVD/CD's are the only way to go if your doing stuff for money.

Comment

Isle rents priciest in U.S. That pisses me off and is the most often cause of any PMS type symptoms that I display!

www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061003/BUSINESS04/610040340
                        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
                          Because sometimes they can't afford to. Many of the wonderful low-paying jobs that put Hawaii in the oh-so-enviable position of the State with the Lowest Unemployment Rate in the Nation don't provide paid sick leave.

Losing a day's pay can mean the difference between feeding the kids and sending them to bed hungry for many here.

So, employees drag themselves into work sneezing, coughing, and dripping on the customers.

But the kids eat!
                          Real talk.
                          Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

THE MIDDLE STREET MERGE DURING MORNING RUSH HOUR.

Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                            We're not here to mess around
                            Boston, you know we love you madly
                            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                            You know we couldn't live without you
                            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

... People who don't either silence their phones or turn them off while in the library!!! I'd like to throw my laptop's power brick at their heads - especially the people who did it multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                              X