Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where'd You Get Your HawaiiThreads Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Where'd You Get Your HawaiiThreads Name?

Thats easy,
    * KaYa's my name & i love Bob Marley! KAYA ~ ofcourse, is my favorite song from the late artist, check this out
    :

KAYA

That song speaks for me, luv the Kaya! <~ used orange, cuz no can see yellow

KAYA LYRICS

Just the perfect description of my day*
    sigpic

Comment

It's what I spend a lot of time doing-
      Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Its my first letter of my first name plus my last name
        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Who was SteveMcGarretts right hand man in Hawaii Five-O?

I rest my case

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
            Who was SteveMcGarretts right hand man in Hawaii Five-O?

I rest my case
            Da Chinese Guy!

Nah, nah...joke! HAHAHAHAHA

You made me SMILE dis morning!!!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I'm modern and I like pirates.
              "Luke, help me take this mask off. Just for once, let me look at you with my own eyes. No, it turns the other way, Luke. To the left. No, to your left. Push down and twist. Line up the little arrows. Never mind, I'll do it."

Comment

Born and raised in Kalihi Valley. Alumni of UH-Manoa and avid "Rainbow" fan...now known as "Warriors."

Comment

Let's just say it sort of comes from my inoa.
                  'Alika

Comment

it's our ohana's name..my grandma luka's granddad was john makepa kamauoha, but his son(her dad) was samuel (kamuela) makepa..it's my dad, brother & nephew's name too..much easier with geneaolgy sites too..since using it,i've been found by my grandma's uncles descendants on line..2 sent me messages here on hawaiithreads!! also grandma's hanai daughter who's been away from hawaii over 40 yrs..sooo..it's pretty special to me..

Comment

• Ive had it for a few years now. My personal site is Ecntrc Beauty.
                      Basically. When I think of myself, I personally think I am 'weird or abnormal' odd personality, Beauty just because I love the word beauty.

Originally posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW View Post
                      Thats easy,
                      * KaYa's my name & i love Bob Marley! KAYA ~ ofcourse, is my favorite song from the late artist, check this out
                      :

KAYA

That song speaks for me, luv the Kaya! <~ used orange, cuz no can see yellow

KAYA LYRICS

Just the perfect description of my day*
                      i love this song.. haoles look at me kinda funny when im poundin this song up here.. like um whats kaya? lol. mean. nice name.

Comment

funny funny stuff.

I used to telemarket a lot. A buddy of mine used to joke all the time that he should start telling folks that his last name was Kassamoto. His last name was Kass. Used to crack me up.

My handle is pretty boring. I liked to shoot stuff and I'm from Hawaii.

Bo-ring.

Comment

I combined the initials & address number of the 3 places I've lived at since moving out of my parents home.

Comment

initially, my beau, eric (not his real name) and i (cyn; not my real name) came across HT bcs of the food thread and we thought i/he/we would rarely ever post and if we did, twould be on the foodstuff, hence eric n cyn.

then i got addicted on my own.

and eric, while he does share certain opinions with me (no relationship lasts long if the two don't share a number of core values, like oh....honking at selfish, errant, and oblivious drivers), he has a depth of knowledge in subjects i have clue near-zero about (real estate, cars, computer and geek tech).

but he has nothing on me as to the difference between full coverage v. sheer foundation v. tinted moisturizer nor can he remember for the life of him what CABG is besides something green, often eaten with corned beef or used as garnish under fried fish.

you'll never get us to tell how we came up with "eric" and "cyn" tho. a few of you know us in real life, and some of you don't even know it!
                            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Coined it back in seventh grade when I was in a whole french/romantic kick and it just sort of stuck. Oddly enough, I have always gotten first dibs on the name no matter where I sign up. No other sophielynettes floating around at all.

I love it when people tell me, "Hey, my aunt's dog is named Sophie!" or "That's a cat name."

Then again, my glassblowing teacher named his daughter Sophie, after a soffieta, a tool used in glassblowing.. so I can either be a dog, or a tool..
                              Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
                              Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

My husband used to call me a foxy fox when we first started dating. The 31 has no significance really. I added the 31 because most times when I try to use this name to log in to stuff, foxyfox is already taken.

I lucked out. I almost ended up with Nitro in college. My friends wanted to nickname someone Nitro for some reason that escapes me still. Another friend ended up with it. She is still called it to this day. I'm too calm to be called that anyhow
                                Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility. - Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X