Please Pray For Miulang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray For Miulang

Please pray for Suzanne Kaneda aka Muilang to us here on HT. She's battling for her life and is in on Life support. If anyone knows her Ohana please PM me. God bless everyone.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Please Pray For Muilang.

Oh my! I hope she's able to pull through. Will definitely say a prayer for her.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Mahalo Frankie's Market.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kaneda ohana. Muilang my friend, I pray for you and hoping for a full recovery. Take care. Thank you Aunty Lynn for informing us.
        Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Moto View Post
          My thoughts and prayers go out to Kaneda ohana. Muilang my friend, I pray for you and hoping for a full recovery. Take care. Thank you Aunty Lynn for informing us.
          Mahalo Moto.

I made contact with her brother this afternoon.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I assume we're talking about Miulang here, so please add my thoughts and prayers heading her way up there in Washington.
            I certainly did battle with her in the old SuperFerry threads, but it wasn't personal and I hope she recovers her health.
            She's still in 5th place for posting the most here on HT.

And Auntie Lynn, we sure wish you'd post more here!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

And das what I mean about HT.
              We can argue and call each other names but when one of
              us is down or in this case, close to death, we come through.

Mahalo LikaNui.

God bless,

Auntie Lynn

P.S. I will post here more often.

Comment

I tried to search for Muilang here on HT, to learn more about her as a person, but it appears her profile as been deleted and she is no longer listed on HT as a member.

Regardless, may the benevolence of Maui be bestowed on Muilang and all good things happen to her. Eiki mafi mafi 'oange tokoni ki Muilang.
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

That's 'cause you're spelling it wrong. Look here.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Best wishes to a full and speedy recovery, will keep her in my prayers.

Comment

Best wishes, and hope she pulls through.
                      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

So sorry to hear about this. Just last week I was wondering about her and what she was up to. I miss her on HT and will keep her in my prayers. Thx for the update, Auntie.

Comment

I wish I could add some insight here, as we used to run into Suzanne (& her then-sweetie) at many Hawaiian-themed events in the Seattle area, but we've not seen her for several years. She told us about some of her health concerns years ago, so I suspect her current condition is related, but I cannot in any way be certain.

I'm glad Lynn still had her brother's contact info, so I hope that he'll be able to get some of the family/friend concerns addressed. Thank you, Auntie. Please let us know if you learn anything else you feel comfortable sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuatree View Post
                            Best wishes to a full and speedy recovery, will keep her in my prayers.
                            Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                            Best wishes, and hope she pulls through.
                            Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            So sorry to hear about this. Just last week I was wondering about her and what she was up to. I miss her on HT and will keep her in my prayers. Thx for the update, Auntie.
                            Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                            I wish I could add some insight here, as we used to run into Suzanne (& her then-sweetie) at many Hawaiian-themed events in the Seattle area, but we've not seen her for several years. She told us about some of her health concerns years ago, so I suspect her current condition is related, but I cannot in any way be certain.

I'm glad Lynn still had her brother's contact info, so I hope that he'll be able to get some of the family/friend concerns addressed. Thank you, Auntie. Please let us know if you learn anything else you feel comfortable sharing.
                            Mahalo everyone. I'm going to call her brother and get an update tomorrow.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Re: Please Pray For Miulang

Hallelujah Praise Jesus!! She's STABLE. She can feel pain which is great.

Mahalo for all your prayers and well wishes.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X