Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The McRib's back, but won't stop in Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The McRib's back, but it's won't stop in Hawaii???

thanks for killing the thread. =)
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
      Me?! What I said?
      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
        I don't know what you guys get over there, but the German McDonald's used to have The Best McRibs...real pork BBQ spareribs, cooked til the bones could be taken out, and put on a sandwich. But then, you can also get a glass of real beer at the German (and French) McD's to go with your meal, too.
        *finds a local place that does this* Does one exist?

Anyway, I kinda enjoyed eating the McRib a few days back. But either that sandwitch is either too big, or the other sandwitches are too small.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          The McRib seems to be a love or hate affair, where I stand with the latter.

If you do like this type of rib-shaped ground mystery meat sandwich, you can pick up Tony Roma's Barbecue Rib Sandwich by bulk in the freezer section at our local Sam's Club.
          And much tastier than the yucky McRib! Anyone who thinks that sandwich even comes close to real ribs off the barbecue needs to have their tastebuds checked. Totally off topic, but since you mentioned Sam’s Club, I once worked with a Pomai at the Costco hot dog stand. No ribs served there at the time.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

They need to change the BBQ sauce and forget the pickles. I never seen a BBQ Sandwich with pickles! add some lettuce and tomato also!

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy View Post
              You know, for those of you who might be concerned what McRibs are made with, but in spite of it all, in the back of your mind, of what you may think they are composed of, continue to enjoy them because you like them..nothing wrong with that..a healthier alternative does exist: "Riblets" by Gardenburger.
              You know, the McD's sandwiches are probably made of the same basic thing...

Those Gardenburger ones are quite good and comparable in texture and taste to the McRibs, but probably quite a bit better for you. The thing is, it's not just the "patty" but the sauce, the pickles, and all that other stuff that goes with it that makes up a tasty total.

(Yes I like them... sosume )

Comment

They need to change the BBQ sauce and forget the pickles. I never seen a BBQ Sandwich with pickles! add some lettuce and tomato also!

Comment

Originally posted by speedtek View Post
                  The pickles are the best part! I try and imagine the sandwich with lettuce and tomato and all of a sudden it just lost all appeal.

I just had one 20 minutes ago all thanks to this thread!
                  Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                  We're not here to mess around
                  Boston, you know we love you madly
                  Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                  Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                  You know we couldn't live without you
                  Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                    The pickles are the best part! I try and imagine the sandwich with lettuce and tomato and all of a sudden it just lost all appeal.
                    I just had one 20 minutes ago all thanks to this thread!
                    So will you be having another one any time soon?

Was it worth it? How was the sauce? The last time I tried it I think the sauce was to zangy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by speedtek View Post
                      They eat deep fried pickles with their BBQ in North Carolina. Actually, those pickles are really tasty...until they get cold...and then they just taste clammy and greasy.

Miulang
                      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

we dont have beer at ours, but we have saimin.
                        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

thanks for killing the thread. =) ...
                          we dont have beer at ours, but we have saimin.
                          Bartender ... I'll have what he's having.

Comment

I do recall having mcribs when I was still in Hawaii.......
                            Gee I must have been unda a rock if McRibs did make a brief appearance at MCDS or not.

Da chick on da link is annoying.... I lyke slap her

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                              I do recall having mcribs when I was still in Hawaii.......
                              Gee I must have been unda a rock if McRibs did make a brief appearance at MCDS or not.

Da chick on da link is annoying.... I lyke slap her

it reminds me of spam. I like it with lots of pickles and onions, that is if they are fresh and crunchy.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

dammit you made me think mcribs were back again!
                                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Working...
                                X