Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is that?

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
    Or asparagus. How come asparagus makes your pee stink that way?
    I'll have to see about that. Never noticed. Or maybe my nose stay all stuff up? And I LOVE asparagus...I wish it weren't so expensive.
    Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
      When questions like this arise, I always say to ask Cecil. Asparagus doesn't affect us all this way, as the article says. It's genetic! Blame your folks.
      Gee thanks Mom and Dad. Maybe I should do a poll to see how many HT folks have the stinky-asparagus-pee gene.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
        Gee thanks Mom and Dad. Maybe I should do a poll to see how many HT folks have the stinky-asparagus-pee gene.
        ratcheer, bowah. and i luuv every minute of it.

prolly cuz genetically, it makes no schtaaank, but just a weird funny scent.
        (hooo boy Jerry Springer, here we come)

Comment

Re: Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

Originally posted by helen
          Does the blue smoke stain your underwear?
          I was reading this poll to my husband, asking him what he would rather be able to do, perspire green or fart blue, and he said definitely fart blue smoke. Then he launched into a line of questioning, like you, and he had the same question...does the blue smoke stain your underwear? He decided the solution to this is, wear blue underwear!

The blue smoke, he claims, is definitely cooler. It would be like, Pfffft! Ooh! Look! [pointing] Did you see that one?
          Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
            Here's a question from that fun time-killer ZOBMONDO.
            By the way who or what is Zobmondo (or is it ZOBMONDO)?

In any event I finally choose blue smoke. I just hope it doesn't cause more grief like setting off a smoke detector.
            Last edited by helen; September 21, 2005, 02:39 PM. Reason: adding more text

Comment

Interesting to see things generally split (and the poll tied at 10 even so far). Haven't been able to commit to an answer myself, though the staining qualities of both substances would be a major factor in the decision.

If you're someone who passes gas and never owns up to it, the "blue smoke" option would be problematic, as it's basically a flare that says, "Over here!"

As for Zobmondo, a little thing called Google pointed me here...

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                Haven't been able to commit to an answer myself, though the staining qualities of both substances would be a major factor in the decision.
                As someone said eariler in this thread, blue underwear! Of course one needs to add green tops to the mix. The new fashion trend, green tops and blue pants!

Comment

if you lit the blue fart on fire would the flame be a different color?

Comment

Unless they've made improvements, the game really sucks, but the questions are terrific. If I find myself in a position where I have to keep kids entertained or engaged for a while, I whip out the game cards from Zobmondo and that takes care of it.

I also have several very long, very awful jokes that also keep them engaged, but I shall spare you.
                    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I can't imagine surviving with either condition, but what it finally comes down to for me is that there's a decent amount of control with the blue flatulence, whereas with the green sweat, you really can't do much to dictate when and where it's going to manifest itself.
                      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

A blue-smoke fart sounds rather calm and unharmful.

Now if it were a RED-SMOKE FART, then I would equate that with that old "George Ariyoshi" hanabaddah dayz saying of being "silent but violent".

Gosh, imagine sweating fluorescent green with taste buds all over your skin. You could be called the "Kool Aid man".
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Is this a 'bodymint' ad?
                          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon
                            Is this a 'bodymint' ad?
                            hmmm...I wrote sumting about dis "nature" yesterday on my Blog.
                            http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=584

"tutusue" was kind enough to tell me in a bit way about "Body Mints." I tried it. Ok. I tried several. It works. My Farts smell Sweeeett!

Auntie Lynn
                            Last edited by 1stwahine; June 10, 2006, 02:06 PM.
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

"tutusue" was kind enough to tell me in a bit way about "Body Mints." I tried it. Ok. I tried several. It works. My Farts smell Sweeeett!
                              Chinatown must've been happy too, last night.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                                Chinatown must've been happy too, last night.
                                You bet you sweet "bippy" they were!heheheh

And then some!

http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=585

Auntie Lynn
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X