Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Have Taste Buds All Over Your Skin or a Furry Tongue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hai Yaku Sensei.. we like know da' answah!

This question about a furry tongue was just bound to get all these fall-to-the-floor funny responses.

Still waitin' on Sensei Scrivener to give us the 100% pure logical answer to this mind-boggling paradox of a question.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: Would You Rather Have Taste Buds All Over Your Skin or a Furry Tongue?

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
      Johnny Carson interviewing Ava Gabor who has her pet cat Pussy sitting on her lap:

Ava: Johnny would you like to pet my Pussy?

Johnny: Sure as long as you take that cat off you lap! Rim Shot efx.

And this actually happened on TV. She sued, they settled out of court.
      Wot, you just walk in da room?!

ketchup!

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=4597

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/zsazsa.htm

Comment

I might actually go for the taste buds all over if I could live inside a vat filled with carmel swirled vanilla ice cream and still not get cold. Scuse me... gotta go see what's in my freezer.

Comment

I go for taste buds all over.
          Since this is fantasy, then there's no possibility I'd have to sit on a bus. Depending on my mood, I'd roll myself in lime juice then sugar and mint. Or I'd take a dark chocolate shower and rinse in more mint. Or I'd roll myself through peanut butter and then granola. I'd be delicious!
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

furry tongue.

any time i go shi-shi, you think i want to taste the 'recycled' yellow water?

Comment

Working...
            X