This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Quick lunch, hot dog and a strawberry soda somehow I know that it's not as tasty as NOE's lunch, she's having KABUKI!
      ___
      "Be god to each other."

Comment

just finished eating a roast beef & ham w/tomato, lettuce & a bit of 1000 island dressing on toasted whole wheat from the salad/sammich bar @ work. i also had a handful of sour cream & onion chips. dessert & drink were a half a banana (leftover from breakfast) & a starbucks light iced coffee.

*burp*

skoosi!
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Steak and scallops at Restaurant Suntory. Yummy!

Comment

Tom Yum Soup at Bangkok Chef on Nuuanu. Delicious.
            Don't be mean,
            try to help.

Comment

Instant fried saimin and a Rolo Ice Cream bar. With lots of water.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Trapped in my house, I made do with a ham and cheese sandwich (mustard only!) on stale whole wheat bread. Somebody around here needs to get out do some grocery shopping.

Comment

Why trapped in your house?

I had a jalapeno bagel with "garden veggie" cream cheese. Plus water and a Diet Pepsi.
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Went downtown for lunch with the AF; had a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon, from a place called "Chez Dave's."

Comment

Tomato basil chicken with pasta from Chez Costco, frozen food section...and one senior diet coke!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                        Why trapped in your house?
                        See the pet peeves thread! Freedom maybe at hand in an hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          ...and one senior diet coke!
                          Hope you finish those off soon, so you can get some fresher ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                            Hope you finish those off soon, so you can get some fresher ones.
                            At this stage of my life they'll never be finished. Seems I now have a lifetime supply!

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp View Post
                              See the pet peeves thread!
                              "Just when I thought that I was out, they PULL me back in!"
                              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                                "Just when I thought that I was out, they PULL me back in!"
                                Ooops. I didn't know you'd forsworn the PP thread. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X