Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who got a myspace?

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
    Hollywood will be contacting you soon for the latest TV show-into-movie project: "Lost In MySpace"
    Too Late. I trying out foa one part as a Mean Old Chinese Lady foa one Director. Yeah, TutuSue? I already discovered from my picture dat wuz on da front page of the SB on Christmas Day for da Slippahs foa the MWH Children! yIPPPEE!

Watch out Hollywood! Here I come!!!!!

Aiyah!

Who needs Politics? I going HOLLYWOOD!!!!!

ROFLMAO

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; April 28, 2006, 10:22 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

I trying out foa one part as a Mean Old Chinese Lady foa one Director.
      But Auntie, how did the director know that...umm...nah, I better not say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
        But Auntie, how did the director know that...umm...nah, I better not say anything.
        Who else? Your Big Mouth FBI Friends! Das who!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Too Late. I trying out foa one part as a Mean Old Chinese Lady foa one Director. Yeah, TutuSue? [...]
          Youbetcha! Well, local lady...not Chinese! Dunno when that audition will take place but we'll put Lynn thru her paces. Look out Oscar...here comes Auntie!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
            Youbetcha! Well, local lady...not Chinese! Dunno when that audition will take place but we'll put Lynn thru her paces. Look out Oscar...here comes Auntie!
            Mahalo Tutusue! I never could understand why he wanted me as a Mean Chinese Old Lady? HAHAHAHAHA

Move ova all you Sexy Mamas in Hollywood! I'm bringing some CLASS from Paradise!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I'm bringing some CLASS from Paradise!
              cool! eh aunty. wot kine class dat.
              High?
              medium?
              low ?

(joke)

Comment

Mahalo Tutusue! I never could understand why he wanted me as a Mean Chinese Old Lady? HAHAHAHAHA[...]
                Aha! Thats the Chinatown cashier, a middle-aged Chinese lady. Bored, grouchy-looking! That's NOT the part we want you to audition for. Another part's been added...the Ross' store clerk! I'll explain more once we get closer to an audition! Not that any of this has anything to do with myspace...

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                  Aha! Thats the Chinatown cashier, a middle-aged Chinese lady. Bored, grouchy-looking! That's NOT the part we want you to audition for. Another part's been added...the Ross' store clerk! I'll explain more once we get closer to an audition! Not that any of this has anything to do with myspace...
                  Oh! But it does!!!! "MYSpace" in Hollywood is being reserved if I get the audition. I get to play a Ross' store clerk! Gotta start some where.

ROFLMAO

Auntie Lynn goes to Hollywood

Comment

Yeah I get MySpace too...
                    I just happened to stumble on this site before it became a household name...
                    It's a great place to re-connect w/ ppl you may have lost touch from. I myself managed to re-connect thru that site from folks that I worked with at good ol Sam Goodys in Pearlridge.

Comment

Manoasurfer now has a myspace page!!!

After using my wifes page for a long time... I now have one!

If you want to add me to my friends list... please mention your HT thread nickname or mention that you saw my profile on HT (I only add friends that I know)

Aloha,

http://www.myspace.com/hmktdad

Manoa
                      Last edited by damontucker; May 29, 2006, 10:42 PM.

Comment

I do, and then discovered youtube which supplanted myspace as my online umbilical to da woild. and now fully sucked in.

Comment

blank is best!

i can't handle the ones with movie/video/music files and the like. it freezes up my computer for several minutes just to view their page..

maybe a couple years from now when i upgrade my computer.. i can finally feel free to browse myspace.com

Comment

www.myspace.com/blueyecicle

It only took me one hour to fix up myspace. Not too bad. It's good advertising for my plus size clothing!
                            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                            Sharing withother survivors...
                            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

i'd say shoot vids of your models and do fashion shows backed with local musicians music, pump those angles up on youtube with the keywords. My stuff has been up for about 2 days and it has gotten about 400 viewers thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                                www.myspace.com/blueyecicle

It only took me one hour to fix up myspace. Not too bad. It's good advertising for my plus size clothing!
                                cool do (hairdo). I wish, I was bold enough to color my hair like that.

I guess, you can just call me chicken.
                                Aches & Pains
                                (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
                                X