X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST Season Four - the DVD

Amazon shipped last week - est. delivery date Dec 11

Re: LOST Season Four - the DVD

I picked mines from Costco for around $39. I just finished looking thru disc 1 of 6 disc set. The first four disc contain the episodes of season 4, while the last two contain bonus features. I didn't have a chance to look at the bonus features except the one on disc 1 titled "Lost in 8:15" which explains the events from season 1 to 3 in 8 minutes and 15 seconds.

Also included is a Oceanic Airlines Safety Card (the kind of card you would find in an airplane). One entry on the card deals with smoke:

If you notice black smoke emanating from the plane, please alert the captain. It is either a problem with the engines or a mysterious creature.

Comment

One of my favorite extras is the segment on the "LOST" concert the Honolulu Symphony did with Michael Giacchino at the Waikiki Shell. It was a fantastic event. I felt fortunate to be there. And backstage, even. And if you look closely at the brief scene when some torch carriers appear in the audience... I'm the third torch from the left (next one over from supercw).

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
        I didn't have a chance to look at the bonus features except the one on disc 1 titled "Lost in 8:15" which explains the events from season 1 to 3 in 8 minutes and 15 seconds.
        This is indeed one of the most valuable bonus features included in the DVD set. For those of us only watching it on strictly on DVD due to budgetary concerns (read: no cable), it’s an absolute must-see.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Was viewing the bonus discs yesterday. Disc #5 contains the standard stuff that one might find for a bonus disc, like the bloopers and deleted scenes. Disc #6 contains at least 4 features that show filming on the ship, another one about how Oahu is made to fill in various parts of the world and documentary like, conspiracy themed feature about the Oceanic Six.

There is even a feature that shows all of the flash forwards in chronological order.

Comment

Working...
          X