"Lost" - Season 4: Episode & Storyline Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" - Season 4: Episode & Storyline Discussion

Finally watched the finale! My Plan A was to catch it at Sue's (thanks, Sue), but I was feeling a bit under the weather and it's never polite to head over to someone's house and give them your germs. So Plan B was to watch it in my room at the Sheraton. Nice wide screen, the listing showed the hotel carried KITV Digital. Sweet. Or so I thought. Just before go-time, I find that although the directory lists KITV Digital, there was no signal. Just a blank screen.

Come ON! Looks like it was going to have to be Plan C - watching it back at home on the TiVo.

So I took the opportunity to head over to Brew Moon to grab some stage time at Lanai's show. Somehow, the adrenaline of being on stage gets me through all kinds of pain and sickness. In the past, it has temporarily alleviated a torn ACL, broken ribs, etc. A bit of Lost-deprivation depression was no problem.

Back on-topic, some questions:
    • Do you think Locke lost his legs, and so the coffin was a bit shorter? (Maybe this was one of the results of "things going bad" on the island.)
    • Jin had to swim back to the island before. Do you think he made it?
    • "The person who moves the island can never return." So what's Ben's plan to get back there? He always has a plan. Probably involves bringing everyone back.
    • Chess with Mr. Eko? Besides Charlie, what other dead people did Hurley see?
    • How many times has the island moved? If you need to destroy the Orchid chamber to get to the island-moving device, does this mean no one's moved it island since the Orchid was built? And then how does Ben know about it?
    • Octagon Global Recruiting. San Diego. July 24-27. Anybody sign up for info?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
      Jin had to swim back to the island before. Do you think he made it?
      The odds doesn't look good for him. For one thing he was standing around the area where the bomb blew up.

So assuming his limbs were intact after the blast and he survived impacting the water, he has no place to go to. The helicopter was on it's way to the island when the island vanished and it was closer to the island than the ship.

His only hope is that he was picked up by Daniel's boat or there were more ships in the area searching for Widmore's over due freighter.

Chess with Mr. Eko? Besides Charlie, what other dead people did Hurley see?
      I don't know if Dave from the 2nd season was a dead person or not, but that is the only other person Hurley has seen that wasn't there.

Comment

Sorry, post deleted - didn't carefully read the original post my reply was replying to.
        Last edited by NoCal Boy; June 4, 2008, 05:48 AM. Reason: Personal lameness

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
          Finally watched the finale! My Plan A was to catch it at Sue's (thanks, Sue), but I was feeling a bit under the weather and it's never polite to head over to someone's house and give them your germs.[...]
          Oh bummers, Paul. I thought you were curled up in bed, head resting on a bunch of fluffy pillows, covers pulled up to your chin and watching the Lost. Instead you were out making ha-ha's with Lanai!!! It really is amazing how adrenaline can be a temporary "cure".

Hope the Saturday show went well and that the pressurized plane didn't play havoc with whatever was ailing you!

Comment

Working...
          X