Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panettiere Not Very Hero-like

Originally posted by Adri View Post
    The point isn't that Panettiere gave Ako the cold shoulder, it's that Panettiere is continuing to bad mouth Ako in the national media.
    I'm sorry but Ako shouldn't have touched her. if Panettiere gave her the cold shoulder, u should just continue on and go to the next person to interview. Ive seen people do red carpet and if they just shun you off, you just go to the next person.

But like i said, its been said and done, and people arguing about it, just need to go like move on.

Comment

Did the Cheerleader saved the world?

Comment

Originally posted by integlspwr View Post
        I'm sorry but Ako shouldn't have touched her. if Panettiere gave her the cold shoulder, u should just continue on and go to the next person to interview. Ive seen people do red carpet and if they just shun you off, you just go to the next person.
        Uhhh, maybe you failed to read this part of the Hawaii Reporter article.

(Part of the stars' obligation to the hotel, in exchange for free airfare and hotel accommodations, was to do press interviews.)

You can say whatever you want. The fact of the matter is that the actress was obligated to submit to the interview. Keep in mind that Ako does not represent some two-bit magazine or radio station. She's the anchor for one of the 4 TV stations here. And she happens to work for KHNL no less, which is the NBC affiliate that airs Heroes here. If there was only one person in the entire local media that had every right to expect an interview from Hayden Panettiere, it was Diane.

But like i said, its been said and done, and people arguing about it, just need to go like move on.
        Move on. Yeah right. Too bad Panettiere didn't heed that advice instead of trashing Diane in OK magazine. No doubt it was her immature way at "getting even" with Diane as she was compelled to do that KHNL interview. If anyone wants to be sympathetic to Panettiere, that's up to them. But I'm calling it as I see it. She's nothing more than a spoiled primadonna who found out that throwing a temper tantrum will not excuse her from fulfilling her business obligations.
        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post

(Part of the stars' obligation to the hotel, in exchange for free airfare and hotel accommodations, was to do press interviews.)

You can say whatever you want. The fact of the matter is that the actress was obligated to submit to the interview. Keep in mind that Ako does not represent some two-bit magazine or radio station. She's the anchor for one of the 4 TV stations here. And she happens to work for KHNL no less, which is the NBC affiliate that airs Heroes here. If there was only one person in the entire local media that had every right to expect an interview from Hayden Panettiere, it was Diane.

Move on. Yeah right. Too bad Panettiere didn't heed that advice instead of trashing Diane in OK magazine. No doubt it was her immature way at "getting even" with Diane as she was compelled to do that KHNL interview. If anyone wants to be sympathetic to Panettiere, that's up to them. But I'm calling it as I see it. She's nothing more than a spoiled primadonna who found out that throwing a temper tantrum will not excuse her from fulfilling her business obligations.
          i agree, she is a spoiled primadonna, but everyone making a BIG deal about it. She didnt hold up to her contract obligations, and with that, she probably wont be booked in the future by the hotel.

like i said, she is some D list celeb and if i seen her at the mall or something, i would be like, "is that that heros chick"

then go on with my day.

Comment

[...]and if i seen her at the mall or something, i would be like, "is that that heros chick"[...]
            I wouldn't even recognize her at the mall!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              I wouldn't even recognize her at the mall!
              She's the one showing her Heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                She's the one showing her Heroes.
                Ha! In my business, ya seen one set of Heroes, ya seen 'em all!

Comment

Look at it like this, Diane Ako anywhere else in this entire planet is no one famous. If you went to Nebraska and asked, "hey do you know who Diane Ako is?" That person would probably reply, "nope!"

Ask who Hayden from Heros is, and I'm sure you'll hear a "yes!"

I've heard many stories about Diane Ako being just as stuck up as Hayden. I guess it comes with the celeb business huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal View Post
                    I've heard many stories about Diane Ako being just as stuck up as Hayden. I guess it comes with the celeb business huh?
                    I've seen some random SAG extras treat non-SAG extras like rubbish. It's astounding!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                      I've seen some random SAG extras treat non-SAG extras like rubbish. It's astounding!
                      That's never acceptable. If you're ever in a position to report it to production, please do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                        I've seen casts and crews treat SAG extras like rubbish, too. Totally astounding, and ridiculous as well. Its unfortunate in any job situation -where the long timers treat the entry level newcomers poorly.
                        ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Look at it like this, Diane Ako anywhere else in this entire planet is no one famous. If you went to Nebraska and asked, "hey do you know who Diane Ako is?" That person would probably reply, "nope!"

And soooooo what?

Nobody's here disputing the fact that Hayden has a much higher national profile than Diane. So what is your point in stating the totally obvious?

You personally know that Diane is "just as stuck up as Hayden." Fascinating. Would you care to relate an actual story to substantiate that? If it's just passing along a rumor, then frankly speaking, it's no better than what Hayden is doing.
                          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Until now, I thought Hayden was a type of large mango. I don't watch "Heros".

Panettiere, and others like her, should realize that they'd be no one if it weren't for fans. Learn to be a lot more gracious.

Celebrities are often not self-made. They ride on the shoulders of many. And they can fall out of favor quickly. Gossip magazines are full of stories of one-show has-beens.

Comment

Is Hayden Panettiere considered a child star? She might be Lindsey Lohan in the future.

Comment

I've heard many stories about Diane Ako being just as stuck up as Hayden.
                                You personally know that Diane is "just as stuck up as Hayden." Fascinating. Would you care to relate an actual story to substantiate that? If it's just passing along a rumor, then frankly speaking, it's no better than what Hayden is doing.
                                I find it interesting that poster Nocturnal has been a member of HT for over three years but has only made a total of 4 posts -- one about Jelly's, and the other three are about Sharie Shima, Kathy Muneno, and now Diane Ako.
                                Is Nocturnal a wannabe celebrity stalker? You make the call.
                                And obviously the silly claim about Diane does not come from a reliable source and appears to be nothing more than jealous gossip.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X