This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polident/Poligrip [spam]

This board might be interested in knowing about a great promotion I’m working on with Polident. Specially marked boxes of Polident contain an instant win scratch off game with cash prizes from $25 to $10,000.

Re: great promotion

WTF? Your first post and you think we old farts? I bet this one SPAM!!!!

Auntie Lynn

P.S. On second thought. I'd like some FREE boxes please....for my 81 year old mother. I would appreciate the Big Winner ones so we can go to Vegas Baby!
    Last edited by 1stwahine; October 13, 2005, 08:19 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

This one sounds interesting! I checked the site and there are other oral products not only the denture cleanser, well this is a nice promo I want to avail some freebies!

Comment

Yeah this one is the best idea for Christmas as a present! I think I have to buy 5 boxes for my grandma.

Comment

Polident/Poligrip

Has anybody seen the TV commercial about buying five boxes of Polident and getting a free companion airfare voucher to fly anywhere in the US? THE OFFER WORKS FOR BUYING POLIGRIP ALSO. Get the details at www.polident.com Btw, I’m working on this promotion on behalf of GSK, if you would like information on this promotion visit www.polident.com.

Comment

Wearing dentures is not always easy.....

Ok, wearing dentures is not always easy, but it just got easier. Polident fresh cleanse is a new foam denture cleanser that you pump onto your denture or partial and brush with. It kills bacteria and keeps your breath feeling fresh for up to 5 hours. They are offering a Try Me Free rebate and have a cool promotion going on for people in the know at www.MyDentureCare.com/mystery. Btw, I’m working on this promo on behalf of fresh cleanse.

Comment

Working...
            X