"Harper's Island" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Harper's Island" on CBS

Why am I not surprised that the often promoted Harper's Island miniseries would be airing on Thursday night in the same time slot that Eleventh Hour is on, which it's season finale aired last week.

The promos that have been airing on CBS having been saying each episode someone dies. First death already happen before the starting cast credits. Whoever killed the first victim really went out of their way to do it.

Re: "Harper's Island" on CBS

I missed about 3 or 4 episodes of this series and for the last two airings CBS is showing it on Saturday night. So tonight's episode is at 8pm (HST) on KGMB.

I have been catching up on the series by reading it's entry in Wikipeda. One thing that is interesting that the 9 people died so far 5 of them have connections to the bride, 1 of them accidently killed themself, 1 of them has connection to the groom and the remaining two are island residents.

I have no idea at this time who the killer is.

Comment

Managed to watch tonight's episode which happened to kill off three characters (a tie with the 2nd episode). In the episode one character makes a list of the known dead people and hints that it's an attack on the bride's family (which happens to be a rich family).

Comment

I understand that this Saturday (7/11/09) CBS will be airing the last two episodes of this series.

Comment

Working...
        X