The Firefox test thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Firefox test thread

This is a spin-off from the Log-in issues thread in the Front Desk sub-forum.

I suspect that sometime in the future this thread might be closed, but who knows.

Currently testing out Mozilla Firefox 13.0 on my Windows 7 home system.

Re: The Firefox test thread

I suspect I will need to get some ice cream soon and some water to wash it down.

Comment

Does this timeout when posting a note?

Start time is at 8:03 pm.

Going out for some snacks will be back later and try to post this.

Its at 8:16 pm, got the ice cream and watching Dallas on TNT

Its 8:58 pm. Going to post this response now.

Comment

test comes across fine.
        I see the post just fine

Comment

Second test start at 10:09 pm. This time set the following options in Firefox:

Tools -> Options -> Security -> Remember passwords for site (is checked off)

Posting this at 10:47 pm

Comment

Not sure what you're testing, Helen, but I see the post fine at the specific time indicated.

Using Firefox version 13.0 on Windows XP Professional. Also read it fine on Safari version 5.1.5 on MacBook Pro.

Comment

But of the problem tutusue was having is that when making a post it would log her off. The way I know of for this to happen is to take a long time to make a post. Neither of the post that took a long time to do logged me off.

Comment

Currently using Firefox with private browsing enabled. Lets see what happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                  But of the problem tutusue was having is that when making a post it would log her off. The way I know of for this to happen is to take a long time to make a post. Neither of the post that took a long time to do logged me off.
                  Just some bullet points:
                  I haven't been logged off while on HT since the day I posted about it. It was a one day event.
                  When it happened I hadn't been on HT but a few minutes.
                  For the past almost 7 years, no matter how long I'd been logged in, I'd never once experienced HT logging me off...nor had I ever had to log in again after initially checking the "remember me" box, 'til recently.
                  In lifes big picture this issue isn't even a blip on lifes richter scale. Frustrating...yes. Curious...yes.

Comment

And worth 9 posts so far, now 10 and another thread topic too.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X