This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's For Dinner - Chapter 1

baking a roast marinated with Lipton Onion soup, with potatos, carrots, onions, celery and mushrooms. That will be dinner tonight. Homemade food, good food and better for your health too. If we only had more time to do this every day.
    Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

It's Chicken Long Rice and Shitake Mushroom Soup at my Hale! For side dishes, I've got Hot Takuwan slices and a tray of Times Super Market's Delicious Shoyu Poke with slices of round and green onions! Their Shoyu Mixture sauce is soooo onolicious!

Of course serving with Hot Steam Rice!!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Korean style fried chicken plate lunch and Diet Pepsi from Zippys.

Comment

Pork Watercress Soup and My Special Fried Chicken! Hot Takuwan and Hot Steam Rice. Coca-Cola.

Custard Pie and Chocolate Ice Cream

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Mini meat juhn from Yummy's. Haven't had it in a looooong time, it tasted so good.
            myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Last night it was "Ultimate Chicken Fingers," mac and cheese and a vegetable ...

The chicken was soooo ono and cooked so perfectly (I not bragging, k, I think it was the recipe, oven temp., God's grace, etc.), that I'm going to post a link for the chicken in the Chicken thread.
              I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Steak and Polish Sausage, small salad and bottle of water from the Steak & Fish Company at the Ala Moana Food Court. Had dessert from Marble Slab Creamery.

Comment

Mini BBQ Chicken plate lunch with brown rice and mac salad, bottle water and a side order of Spring Rolls from L&L Hawaiian BBQ at Wal-Mart.

Comment

Chicken Katsu from Zippy's.

Comment

Mixed plate of BBQ Chicken and Lemon Chicken with a cup of fruit punch from Mahalo Drive Inn.

Comment

Took the two most beautiful girls in my life (my wife and daughter) to Little Village Noodle House on Smith Street in Chinatown as a treat. Potstickers, minute chicken on fried noodle, honey walnut shrimp... mmm! We then headed down the block for a snazzy photo shoot!

Comment

I love Little Village Noodle House! Good choice. Oh, wow...you're home early, PZ! Loved the photos. That James is such a rascal.

Comment

Slice of pizza, salad, chicken tornados and a large cup of Diet Coke from Sam's Club.

Comment

Succulent Baby Back Ribs, Giant Fries and Potato Salad. Candle Lit dinner with my honey. Wat? I deserve to have a romantic dinner!!!

Dessert. None of your business!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On Break.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Crispy chicken club sandwich from McDonald's. No lettuce, no tomato, just mayo. Yes, you're damn right I'm plain >.> I order tacos with just meat and cheese.
                                myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
                                X