Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The H1N1 Scam

From an article at NaturalNews.com-

Here's a seventh grade word problem for you: If swine flu has infected one million people and killed 500, how many people might be expected to die if it infects 150 million people (assuming no major changes in the virus)? The correct answer, of course, is 75,000 people, and that's within the range of the number of swine flu deaths now being publicly predicted by the White House.

But there's another part to this word problem: How many vaccine shots and hand washings does it take to boost vitamin D levels in the average person?

The question, of course, makes no sense. Vaccine shots don't boost vitamin D levels any more than eating pork infects you with swine flu. So why is the official advice on swine flu protection essentially limited to "wash your hands, get your vaccine shot and cough into your elbow?" (Seriously. I'm not making this up.)

The Associated Press has distilled swine flu advice to "10 things you need to know." None of those ten things include boosting your nutrition, getting more vitamin D or taking anti-viral medicinal herbs. They do, however, include hilarious explanations like "If you develop breathing problems, pain in your chest, constant vomiting or a fever that keeps rising, go to an emergency room."

Whatever for? They don't bother to mention that in a pandemic scenario that strikes you with constant vomiting, the entire emergency room is likely to be overrun with other people joining you in a hospital room vomit fest.

Nor do they mention some other important math: The very limited number of anti-viral medication courses available in the U.S. The last time I checked, that was roughly 50 million courses. If the U.S. population is roughly 300 million people, and there are 50 million courses of anti-viral meds available, how many Americans will have no access to those meds? (Ahem... 250 million people...)

Here's an even more interesting brain buster for you: If each vaccine shot generates $25 in revenue for drug companies, and the U.S. government orders the production of 160 million vaccines, how much money is Big Pharma making off the pandemic? That answer is roughly $4 billion in net revenues.

But even that doesn't count all the repeat business from the future victims who suffer neurological side effects from the vaccines and have to be institutionalized and subjected to high-dollar medical care for years on end. In all, a mass vaccination program could end up generating over ten billion dollars in revenues for drug companies.

These numbers just don't add up
    Now let's look at some serious statistics: If one million people have already been infected with swine flu, and 500 have died, that's a fatality rate of 1 out of 2000 people. Depending on which research you believe, vaccines might at most be credited with preventing 1% of flu deaths during any given flu season (and that's being very generous to the vaccine). So here's the question:

How many people have to be vaccinated with the new swine flu vaccine to save ONE life from a swine flu fatality?

(Notice, carefully, this question has never been asked in the mainstream media. That's because the answer isn't exactly what most people want to hear...)

This question is easy to answer, actually. If the vaccine were 100% effective (that is, they prevented every death that would have otherwise occurred), they could be credited with saving 1 life out of 2000, right? Because that's the normal death rate for this particular virus (these figures are widely quoted by AP, Reuters and the White House, by the way).

But no vaccine is 100% effective. As I mentioned above, seasonal flu vaccines might -- at a stretch -- be credited with preventing 1% of the deaths that might otherwise have occurred. With this 1% effectiveness factor calculated back into the formula for swine flu (assuming the same 1% effectiveness factor), it turns out that you would have to vaccinate 200,000 people to save ONE life from swine flu.

That puts a whole new perspective on the vaccine push, doesn't it? 200,000 vaccines costs taxpayers roughly $5,000,000, and it subjects 200,000 people to the potential side effects of these vaccines which have never been subjected to any long-term testing whatsoever.

It all begs the question: Is it really worth it?

Is it worth spending $5 million and exposing 200,000 people to potentially dangerous vaccine side effects in order to prevent ONE death from swine flu? And why isn't anybody breaking down the numbers on this issue and providing a serious cost / benefit analysis as I'm doing here?

Let's be generous to the vaccine...

Vaccine pushers might argue that the vaccine is far more than 1% effective at preventing swine flu deaths. In their wildest dreams, they might imagine a death reduction rate of, say, a wildly optimistic 10%. But even considering that, is it worth it? If the vaccine stops 10% of deaths that would have otherwise occurred, that still means you'd have to vaccinate 200,000 people to prevent the deaths of ten people.

I'm going to throw out a wild guess here and suggest that far more than 10 people will be killed by the vaccine itself, completely nullifying any net reduction in total deaths. Mathematically, you see, mass swine flu vaccinations make absolutely no sense given the very low rate of fatalities being observed right now.

When it comes to swine flu vaccines, any honest look at the math reveals that 200,000 people will have to be vaccinated with a largely untested experimental vaccine in order to prevent the death of one person (or ten people, if you really believe in vaccines). Remembering that more than one person in 200,000 will almost certainly be killed by the vaccine itself, it really makes you wonder: What's the point of all this?

The point, of course, is to sell vaccines. It's the one math problem that everybody understands: To make money, you have to sell a product, and there's no better way to sell vaccines to 160 million people than to scare them into begging for injections that are statistically opposed their own self interests. But I suppose anything is possible in a country where state governments can punitively tax the poor by convincing them to play the
    lottery. People who play the lottery are very likely to be the same people getting vaccine shots: It's like a lottery on your health, except that your odds of "winning" are far worse than your odds of winning something in a state lotto.

Let's see: You have a 1 in 1 chance of being injected with foreign viral matter, and yet you only have a 1 in 200,000 chance of your life being saved by it.

Allow me to put this into perspective: You have a 40 times greater chance of being struck by lightning at some point in your life than having your life saved by the swine flu vaccine. (Source: National Weather Service statistics.)

Mathematically speaking, getting a swine flu injection and hoping it will save your life is more foolish than buying a lotto ticket with your last dollar and hoping you'll scratch off a multi-million dollar winning ticket.

And buying a lotto ticket doesn't risk the health of your nervous system, by the way. You can always earn back a buck, but restoring your nervous system after it's attacked by a rogue vaccine can take years or decades. Some never recover. (Thousands died from the 1976 vaccines.)

Pop quiz: What's the actual cost of vaccinating 160 million Americans with an unproven, experimental swine flu vaccine?

Answer: $1.6 billion plus countless victims with strange neurological disorders, comas and sudden death -- all of which will be written off as "coincidence" by the vaccine pushers.

Re: The H1N1 Scam

Darn! I wasted 3 minutes reading this drivel, hoping for just a single perception higher than ground level.
    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
      Darn! I wasted 3 minutes reading this drivel, hoping for just a single perception higher than ground level.
      I stopped reading this drivel after the first few paragraphs. Thank you for confirming what I suspected.
      What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Consider the source, folks.

Comment

How credible is NaturalNews.com?

Comment

I glanced at the initial extensive "article" when it was first posted and went on to other things, remembering the silver debacle. Mahalo to you guys for reading it over.

My choice is one flu shot a year, and it did not include the piggy flu as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
              My choice is one flu shot a year, and it did not include the piggy flu as far as I know.
              Not yet. Your regular flu shots this season are not for H1N1; that may be available in another month or so.

Comment

I guess what they say is true- "Ignorance is bliss."

Comment

No ignorance here. I don't intend to get the H1N1 shot. I do my yearly seasonal, and this year that is enough for me.

Comment

I would never get a swine flu shot or any other type for reasons that have nothing to do with the current "scam" argument. I have written extensively on my beliefs, so no need to rehash. But I do find it interesting that suddenly it seems to be right vs left argument. It seems EVERYTHING is becoming right vs left in some way, some how. I think Tat's signature says it all -

Right now, we have faculty who are arguing over this thing (H1N1 scam) and the lines seem to be drawn from a political perspective. Reports on the subject are divided politically as well. Seriously, this divide in our country is getting ridiculously large.

Maybe I should have just posted to the "What's Pissing You Off" thread.

Comment

The H1N1 is running rampant here in Dallas. Doctors won't officially confirm cases unless the people are admitted to the hospital, but are backhandedly telling parents, yes, your child has it. Something about not wanting to mess up numbers?

With all the exposure we've had to it, it's strange. Me, J, and just about all of our friends have had bouts of flu that have been moderate, but only lasted about 3 days. It hit hard, but it was gone fast. I'm still tired though, and can sleep for most of the day. I have NO energy at all, but I don't feel sick anymore. J's co-worker, whose kids were "diagnosed", said that sounded almost exactly like what happened to them. So if that's what the H1N1 flu is, it wasn't as bad as everyone's been saying.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

I've heaRD ABOUT THE tEXAS EPIDEMIC.
                        (F%$#!) caps lock keys!
                        I've also heard Medical Prefessionals are REFUSING innoculations!

My kid was H1N1 positive and treated with an aNTI-VIRAL and recovered OK.

Someone is scared, or trying to control public perception......

K.
                        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                        ~ ~
                        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                          I've also heard Medical Prefessionals are REFUSING innoculations!
                          i don't think hawaii hospitals have gotten h1n1 shots yet. the one i work at is just started providing seasonal flu shots first to staff who provide direct patient care.
                          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                            I guess what they say is true- "Ignorance is bliss."
                            Bob, the conclusions made in the first part of this article seem reasonable except the proof is never delivered. It’s basically rumor and innuendo, he-said she-said, but mostly, the author said. Frankly any writer who uses phrases like “I’m gonna throw out a wild guess here and suggest” should be fired for journalistic incompetence. Rule #1: never suggest anything to the reader. Let the facts speak for themselves.

What makes Natural News such a credible source? Think about it. The author is actually suggesting that more people will die from vaccine itself, then the H1N1 virus. Common sense should kick in at that point, and tell you the guy who wrote this is off his rocker. This vaccine has already been clinically tested on thousands of humans — most who have had no side effects. The few that have, experienced headaches and nausea — hardly what most would consider “life-threatening” conditions.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                              I would never get a swine flu shot or any other type for reasons that have nothing to do with the current "scam" argument. I have written extensively on my beliefs, so no need to rehash. But I do find it interesting that suddenly it seems to be right vs left argument. It seems EVERYTHING is becoming right vs left in some way, some how. I think Tat's signature says it all -

Right now, we have faculty who are arguing over this thing (H1N1 scam) and the lines seem to be drawn from a political perspective. Reports on the subject are divided politically as well. Seriously, this divide in our country is getting ridiculously large.

Maybe I should have just posted to the "What's Pissing You Off" thread.
                              AcousticLady-

I only got started on my flu scam alert. But judging by the initial responses, many are not able to accept or receive the mounting evidence of corruption in the world of Big Pharma. The case against Big Pharma and the World Health Organization will blow your mind, if not cause you to fall in denial. As you have noted, there is a deliberate move to politicize this issue in an desperate attempt to skirt the real issue and distract you from the real issue of deep rooted corruption in our government. I would recommend googling or Youtubing "Jane Burgermeister", a scientific journalist who teamed up with the support of several doctors to file a lawsuit against the WHO in Austria for pushing this pandemic B.S. But I warn that not many will be able to receive her testimony.

Most of you aren't aware that it has been proven that H1N1 was manufactured in a bioweapons lab, and that Baxter filed for the Swine Flu vaccine patent 1 year before the outbreak in Mexico. The patent was approved in April 2009. The outbreak occurred the following month in May. These facts are out there, but is not being disclosed by our news media. Gee, I wonder why? Heck, if they can steal $787 Billion from the American people to give to their central banker friends through the TARP program, then this is nothing!

Most people don't know that 10x as many Mexicans died from the Swine Flu than any other race, leading people to beleive it was designed to be race specific. You do the math. I don't beleive all that crock about a lack of sanitation being the reason. Sanitation in Mexico is no different than most other countries. Meanwhile, Baxter made $4 Billion to manufacture the vaccine, and stand to make more in the future, as long as they can convince us that it's a pandemic. Admittedly, 340 deaths from Swine Flu compared to 36,000 deaths a year from the regular flu strain is hardly a pandemic. It's not even a sneeze! (Pun)

On the scientific side, you and I probably share a lot of what you beleive in vaccines. So, I ain't gettin it either, not even the regular flu shot.
                              Last edited by Bobinator; September 30, 2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X