X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Coming War with Iran

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
    Sorry, it's the best I can do.
    And that ain't bad. Even when you scold me, I appreciate it.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
      Tatt,

If you knew me as much as you think you do, you'd know I'm not defending any Bush for directing the unlawful invasion. Just be sure to include the Clintons, and now our current Communist President.

I find it curious that you consider my political posts laughable. I divulge information that very few people have the courage to face, and are supported by facts. I don't think there's anyone who backs up their statements with articles and expert testimony as much as I do on this forum. People like you rather get into the Dems vs. Rep B.S. war instead of looking at the real issues, and not realizing that our freedoms are being ripped right from under us. You actually think the wealthy democrats actually care about us common people, and somehow the rich republican is different? The saddest, most discouraging part is that many of us don't even care. People just want to take a side and fight someone. You want to talk about feeble-mindedness? Have a little talk with yourself.

Actually, I am rather non partial and non political. I hold alliance to no party and think the "system" is fundamentally flawed. I have lived in 9 countries, hols a duel citizenship with the US and UK, and identify living in the USA as one of the best countries to live in, despite all its problems. I appreciate the fact I can speak my mind about it without fear of getting flogged in the street too.

I will agree, it is a B.S. war, was from the start, and in my opinion, all part of a personal agenda and no where NEAR in the best interest of either country.

I do have to level with you here, Bobinator, a lot of why I think your views are slightly askew id the fact you are a birther. You state
      I divulge information that very few people have the courage to face, and are supported by facts. I don't think there's anyone who backs up their statements with articles and expert testimony as much as I do on this forum
      but, BUT, facts? Really? More like tin foil hat conspiracy theory. Facts and testimony are not the same thing, that is like comparing science to religion.

IMHO, your closed mindedness is just as dangerous as any radical. You see things your way, or the wrong way. I am no conspiracy theorist, as mentioned, I am non-partial/non-political, but I do stand for what I believe n, whoever is wearing the coat. And, though I don't agree with what you say, I would fight for your right to say it. I am just saddened that someone of your "political intellect" would stand by such BS crapola, and preach it as if it were the Gospel. Then, when confronted with facts(that you would NOT consider facts)you have nothing more to come back to some politically aligned, agenda filled, what basically equates to propaganda.

Like it or not, Obama is your/our elected president. . .and, has very little to do with involvement in Iraq. . .Afghanistan, that is a different stroy and where the focus should have been since 9/11/01. . .so ya know what, deal with it, just like everyone else in the USA. Until there comes a time that a revolution tales to the streets, nothing will change. Unfortunately, that is one thing I do believe, but am also saddened by.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        Yeahhh. I'm having a hard time believing a Democrat President who is NOT a Kennedy could lead a war.

If we have to go to war, I'd prefer a Republican.
        That's the thing, Random. Wars, particularly in modern times, are really started by events other than what they're feeding you on the news. I watched a documentary in which the Rockefellers profited over $200 Million from WWI. In those days, a million was actually a ton of money. Since Truman, the presidents have all worked for the same elite group of people. I'll also have you know, they're all members of the Freemasons, including many prominent Senators. These same people are connected to, and sometimes have an ownership interest in the billion dollar corporations that make billion dollar weapons to blow up a country before sending their other billion dollar corporations to go fix up the place afterwards. All this on our tax dollars.

Ever wonder why Bush I and Clinton are hopping the globe doing so-called "humanitarian projects" together, as if the world's most rich and powerful people actually care about the poor dying people in Africa? Men who were bitter foes with supposed ideological differences don't play buddy buddy. It's all a front for something much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
          Personally, I think we should have a war on our own home soil. How else we can bring back our soldiers home? Genius.
          A civil war is already brewing.

17 States filing similar versions of Arizona's immigration Bill- http://www.mmdnewswire.com/arizona-i...bill-8558.html

14 States sue to block Health Care Law- http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/23/...uit/index.html

Poll suggest Tea Party Movement gaining in popularity- http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ng-popularity/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            From my understanding, those civilians were unfortunately down wind of the war zone the gas was intended for and perished 'accidentally', not that SH cared...
            Well then, who was Saddam and Chemical Ali trying to kill?

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
              Actually, I am rather non partial and non political. I hold alliance to no party and think the "system" is fundamentally flawed. I have lived in 9 countries, hols a duel citizenship with the US and UK, and identify living in the USA as one of the best countries to live in, despite all its problems. I appreciate the fact I can speak my mind about it without fear of getting flogged in the street too.

I will agree, it is a B.S. war, was from the start, and in my opinion, all part of a personal agenda and no where NEAR in the best interest of either country.

I do have to level with you here, Bobinator, a lot of why I think your views are slightly askew id the fact you are a birther. You state but, BUT, facts? Really? More like tin foil hat conspiracy theory. Facts and testimony are not the same thing, that is like comparing science to religion.

IMHO, your closed mindedness is just as dangerous as any radical. You see things your way, or the wrong way. I am no conspiracy theorist, as mentioned, I am non-partial/non-political, but I do stand for what I believe n, whoever is wearing the coat. And, though I don't agree with what you say, I would fight for your right to say it. I am just saddened that someone of your "political intellect" would stand by such BS crapola, and preach it as if it were the Gospel. Then, when confronted with facts(that you would NOT consider facts)you have nothing more to come back to some politically aligned, agenda filled, what basically equates to propaganda.

Like it or not, Obama is your/our elected president. . .and, has very little to do with involvement in Iraq. . .Afghanistan, that is a different stroy and where the focus should have been since 9/11/01. . .so ya know what, deal with it, just like everyone else in the USA. Until there comes a time that a revolution tales to the streets, nothing will change. Unfortunately, that is one thing I do believe, but am also saddened by.
              Tatt,

It is a fact that Obama has not produced a long form birth certicate. Otherwise, multiple senators, congressmen, military officers, etc, etc, would not be making demands for it.

It is a fact that no one has access to Obama's records to even show what grades he got in school, or who paid for his education at Punahou, Occidental, etc, and in what manner. This is because it would've showed that he was getting foreign aid for his education.

It is a fact, recently discovered, that Obama's mother's passport information has been destroyed. Coupled with the coincidence that his grandmother here in Hawaii died before anyone could cross examine her.

It is a fact that Obama's grandmother in Kenya said she was present at his birth. She has never traveled to America. To suggest she was referring to Obama Sr. is ludicrous. What mother is not present at their child's birth to make that kind of statement?

It is a fact that the Kenyan Prime Minister stated publicly that Obama, Jr. was born in Kenya, and that it was common knowledge there.

It is a fact that Obama's legal team spent $2-$3 million sealing Obama's records from the public.

It is also a fact that Obama signed an Executive Order that effectively sealed his records. It was among the first Executive Orders he signed upon become President.http://freedomedium.com/2009/07/obam...h-certificate/

It is a fact that his name is Barry Soetero. No self-proclaimed Christian would EVER change their name to a muslim one.

I can go on and on about facts, which I have over the course of several months. But very few people are interested and don't even bother to read the articles and watch the video clips I provide. I've since learned that ignorance is a choice.

Comment

Oh, Tatt,

It's also a fact that Obama's social security number was issued from the State of Connecticut between 1977 and 1979, and belonged to a woman that died many years ago.http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=165225

Of course, I realize my post belongs on the other thread, but I just wanted to provide you the opportunity to face some facts.

Comment

A civil war is already brewing.
                  Kewl.

Enlightenment is having your children go to school that is within enemy's mortar range.
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Well then, who was Saddam and Chemical Ali trying to kill?
                    Kurdish fighters, who were battling SH's forces far from town.

But...
                    What do you think of these thots?
                    http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/31/opinion/31PELL.html
                    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...l?q=helms.html
                    http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle1148.htm
                    http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%2...aseousLies.htm
                    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

I do believe the WMD story was fabricated, just like Saddam's alleged ties to the terrorist that supposedly orchestrated 9/11. But I saw photographes of hundreds of men, women and children (some still carrying their babies), lying dead on the streets with no blood from bullets or bombs. In fact, the houses and structures were untouched. The town was gassed, not kurdish rebels far away. Saddam is not the type to differentiate between soldiers and civilians. However, every theory deserves to be looked at. You certainly can't rely on the press to deliver the truth.

Comment

This is likely to be a major reason we attach Iran. Iraq did this just before we invaded..

http://www.france24.com/en/20100810-...hy-dollar-euro

Comment

You certainly can't rely on the press to deliver the truth.
                          True, especially when they're allegedly linked with the Democrat Party.
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I've since learned that ignorance is a choice.
                            Ignorance is a self-imposed condition by people who believe everything on the Internet that agrees with their assumptions.

Don't believe me? Well that is your first step to enlightenment.
                            Now, start to doubt everything you read on the internet until you have physical confirmation of the facts - or you'll be also believing in UFO's, Bigfoot, the Tri-:Lateral Commission, and Hitler being frozen and thawed.
                            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                            ~ ~
                            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Hey wait, I want to believe in UFO's! And heck, there is a much longer standing belief in those then all this political bull poo poo mumbo jumbo! I think UFO's hold more water then a lot of the tin foil hat conspiracy theories presented by OP. A Saucer CAN hold water, it is a solid, all this stuff is full of more holes than Swiss Cheese.
                              flickr

An email from God:
                              To: People of Earth
                              Date: 9/04/2007
                              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                              God

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                                Now, start to doubt everything you read on the internet until you have physical confirmation of the facts - or you'll be also believing in UFO's, Bigfoot, the Tri-:Lateral Commission, and Hitler being frozen and thawed.
                                http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...-ufo-cover-up/

There's something out there in Iran.
                                And I ran, I ran so far away,
                                Couldn't get away.
                                Last edited by Walkoff Balk; August 11, 2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X