Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Forget about the fictional tale of President Obama's birth in Kenya. The real story is Obama's appearance in the Whoomp, There it is music video.
    Can't be him. I didn't see the swastika on his forehead.

Comment

The mother of all video clips to end this argument- Obama himself admitting he wasn't born in the U.S., but in Kenya. It's in the first 20 seconds of this clip. I expect a lot of apologies from my abusers after this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKu...layer_embedded

Comment

No close-ups/back to camera some of the time = easy audio editing. It's done all the time; common practice. Even I can do it in iMovie.

Comment

I like this vid better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS-h63iU1io
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            No close-ups/back to camera some of the time = easy audio editing. It's done all the time; common practice. Even I can do it in iMovie.
            That seems to be the general consensus among another forum. Got a little too anxious. I'll retract. I can always get an apology later when the truth comes out more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
              I think the ultimate stupidity is when people force themselves to believe something without an ounce of evidence, or because they like someone.

This article states the majority want Obama to reveal his records. So yes, I guess I can safely say "millions".

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=159317

Here's an audio clip of the Kenyan Ambassador admitting Obama was born in Kenya- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14

Here's another Youtube audio clip of an interview with Obama's grandmother in Kenya through an Swahili interpreter saying Barack was born in Kenya- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo

I guess they're among the "stupid" huh?
              No, just you and your fellow idiots.

There are two Barack Obama people. Anyone who pays attention knows that Barack Obama Senior (our president's father) was born in Kenya, and it is him to whom these people are referring.

Our president, Barack Obama Jr., was born in Hawaii, as has been adequately demonstrated.

Bob, stop being an idiot.

I think it is only your ego which keeps this argument going.

BOB = Barack OBama
              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
              ~ ~
              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Anything from WND.com is suspicious. They make money feeding on Obama paranoia among latent racists and conspiracy zealots.

Don't feed the troll.
                Burl Burlingame
                "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Breaking News-"Hawaii senior elections clerk: Obama not born here"-

Now, this is starting to get serious!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041
                  From your own article, Bob:

“I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the President was, in fact, born at Kapi‘olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawai‘i. And that’s just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it’s again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this.”

— Hawai‘i Gov. Linda Lingle (R)
                  WorldNetDaily, 6-10-2010

You need to start reading your own articles, Bob. They prove that you are WRONG!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                  USA TODAY, page 2A
                  11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                    From your own article, Bob:

“I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the President was, in fact, born at Kapi‘olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawai‘i. And that’s just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it’s again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this.”

— Hawai‘i Gov. Linda Lingle (R)
                    WorldNetDaily, 6-10-2010

You need to start reading your own articles, Bob. They prove that you are WRONG!
                    I talked about this before. Notice how Lingle is clever to put the onus on her Health Director. In the event it all turns upside down, she can always blame Chiyome Fukino.

Even the words, "the President was, in fact, born at Kapi‘olani Hospital" can be manipulated and interpreted in another fashion. It depends on what the definition of "in" is. Sound familiar?

I guess it's Chiyome's words (which were probably said with a gun to her head) against a score of other more powerful people, including the Kenyan Prime Minister and Obama's grandmother.

Lingle is a politician through and through. As Governor, her primary concern is the welfare of our State. Nothing more. Ensuring the general belief that Obama was born in Hawaii is a major boost to our economy, regardless of it's authenticity. Politicians compromise ALL THE TIME.

Here's an article you might find interesting-
                    "Report: Political Appointees Vetted DHS Public Records Requests"-
                    http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/07/foia-filtered/

Comment

flickr

An email from God:
                      To: People of Earth
                      Date: 9/04/2007
                      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                      God

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                        No, just you and your fellow idiots.

There are two Barack Obama people. Anyone who pays attention knows that Barack Obama Senior (our president's father) was born in Kenya, and it is him to whom these people are referring.

Our president, Barack Obama Jr., was born in Hawaii, as has been adequately demonstrated.

Bob, stop being an idiot.

I think it is only your ego which keeps this argument going.

BOB = Barack OBama
                        Gee, I didn't know Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was running for President at the time of the interview...

Adequately demonstrated??? Whut da hell are yu talkin about!!?

New CNN Poll- 6 out of 10 Americans doubt Obama's birth story. I guess the American people are starting to wake up. Maybe it's time you start as well! http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE...&pageId=187781

Here's another interesting peice of news on the mysterious puzzle- Obama's mother's passport records disappear, in addition to other interesting coincidences concerning his relationship with U.S. Treasury Secretary, Tim Geitner, who is helping to orchestrate the largest theft in U.S. history, including the government takeover of corporate America- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJn_Z6GA7VY

You want an intellectual debate? Fine. You wanna start throwing insults? Do your research and prove your analytical skills that exceed that of an ape.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                          Anything from WND.com is suspicious. They make money feeding on Obama paranoia among latent racists and conspiracy zealots.

Don't feed the troll.
                          World Net Daily has a pass into the White House Press Room. They're legit. I'd say more so than CNN and FOX combined, although that's now saying much. They're not loyal to any political party, as far as I know.

Comment

Here's an interesting story. Obama's elementary school classmate can't figure out how Obama could be in the 3rd grade in 2 countries at the same time. According to Obama's memoirs, he was in Indonesia at the time this photo was taken. It's quite baffling.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=188801

Comment

Here's an interesting story. Obama's elementary school classmate can't figure out how Obama could be in the 3rd grade in 2 countries at the same time. According to Obama's memoirs, he was in Indonesia at the time this photo was taken. It's quite baffling.
                              Identical cousins?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                                Identical cousins?
                                Makes as much sense as the other theories presented here - and that's a fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X